Game Day CROM VS TARPS

which campaigners win the minnow ice junkie cup?

• crom

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • pear

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • don’t care

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Because you are a s**t tipper just.like me!!!

I don't take tipping that seriously, I tip St Kilda every week ragardless of how shit we are or how much better the opposition is.

The only time I did well in the tipping was back in 2004 when we got on our Winning Streak and no one else was tipping us.

I was actually no.1 in the Foxsports 2004 tipping comp for a while and then I dropped off when we started losing some games.

Rishelly is Paddy Dow useless.

That's a brilliant plan
Cunning, even.
rowan wit GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zackah do you like swimming? And merging threads?
Not around and watching this week friend. In Fiji for work and just logged on to kill some time before someone got me my next drink.

Stick your Fiji time up your arse ****ers. Hurry up :thumbsdown:

I don't take tipping that seriously, I tip St Kilda every week ragardless of how s**t we are or how much better the opposition is.
Hmm, that's exactly my Hawks tipping style.

Not around and watching this week friend. In Fiji for work and just logged on to kill some time before someone got me my next drink.

Stick your Fiji time up your arse *ers. Hurry up :thumbsdown:
Are you with Spreaders?
Post a photo of your deformed toes like he does.

Stick your Fiji time up your arse *ers. Hurry up :thumbsdown:
At least when Sav makes up stories about being a big dog high roller he keeps it plausible

You’re in Bali putting some heavy K’s on your liver and that’s it Zackah

Don’t @ me

Hmm, that's exactly my Hawks tipping style.

Me too. It was a guaranteed W almost every week 10 tears ago, now...not so much.

Back