Cronulla Sharks players accept doping bans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day the offences happened under the watch of the NRL - Any suspensions are binding on other leagues.
The NRL has no control as to what goes on in the European Super League.
Likewise the European Super League has no control over what goes on in the NRL.

The NRL has no control as to what goes on in the European Super League.
Likewise the European Super League has no control over what goes on in the NRL.
WADA do though. You can't commit a drug violation in one league then have carte blanche to just go play in another one

Is there a political push to remove the anti doping authority from sport? Presumably after key players are suspended for things spun as frivolous.
I get the impression that certain people would there to be no anti doping authority.
I get the impression that some people think its alright for their sport to use ped's etc, but not other sports.
I get the impression that certain people would like guilty parties in their sport to get of Scot free even if guilty of drug use.

Has the European Super League signed to WADA?

Banned is banned - Do you remember that Paul Gallen couldn't box during his suspension - The WADA code covers most professional sports.

Cronulla players still not there.

The energy drinker super cheat Ahmed Saad is though !.

http://www.asada.gov.au/rules_and_violations/sanctions.html

Interesting how ASADA states this .......

Under the ASADA Act and the NAD scheme, ASADA is authorised to publish information once a decision has been handed down by the relevant tribunal with regard to ASADA’s register of findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back