WilliamPowell

Team Captain
Aug 19, 2003
Over there somewhere!
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Place your bets fellow Tiger fans on the crowd number for this weeks game.

How many do you think will turn up for our second home game?

I reckon they will be lucky to get 22,000.

Thought, opinions bets?

:(

They'll be lucky to get 20,000 IMHO. Both clubs are going Sh1thouse. They'll have to give out some free tickets and lock the gates once the game starts to keep the crowd in!!!

Oxx has said 7247 and Otto's ladder about 9000 -

I wonder if we should combine those number to give it a bit of a boost?

Desperate times require desperate measures
:D

I'll have 50 bucks both ways.

I agree with WP. Around 22,000. Last time we played the Crows at Docklands in 2002 we got just over 23,000 turning up. The crowd was flat that day (with good reason :( ) and I can't see that changing on Friday night.

rumour has it, channel 9 are considering playing an audio tape from a past packed out MCG when a goal is kicked and when a centre bounce happens, they are also considering the use of cardboard cut outs in the crowd to give it a "feel" of a full house for the camera's for this friday nights blockbuster.

My prediction 60,000

LOL

I heard that the production crew of Gladiator 2, is going to take shots of the crowd near the players race after the game.
Plenty of thumbs down there!!!

Originally posted by diggler
I heard that the production crew of Gladiator 2, is going to take shots of the crowd near the players race after the game.
Hope the people in that area realise so they can polish their moccasins and preen their mullets. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard diggler was the fat guy photographed slagging off Frawley at the Cats game.

He sure writes better than he talks...

Originally posted by 1980
I heard diggler was the fat guy photographed slagging off Frawley at the Cats game.

He sure writes better than he talks...

1980 that would be funny if it was true, but from what I can gather about diggler he wouldnt be seen mixing it with the commoners, he would be more likely yelling from his corporate box

LOL

Originally posted by TheFoxhat
My tip is around 18,000 if that.....May be we'll have to have
a lock-in so the crowd don't leave...:confused:
I rekon 23,000 Foxhat. You forgot to figure in the drawing power of the quality beer and tasty food at bargain prices. Bound to bolster the attendance by 5000 with people flocking in just for that.

Well, i'll be there - so that's one at least.

Going to be brave and show up for once lol.

Not looking forward to it tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back