Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Invest in James Harmes

I know this place has been dead for a while, but if anyone is interested, I've got strong belief that Q3 should be quite bullish for crypto. The ETH spot ETF will launch, liquidity conditions in the US are improving (potentially see the first rate cut) and hype around the US election will start to ramp up (where Trump has made pro-crypto part of his campaign to try get those swing states on his side).

Even just this chart highlights that alts relative to BTC are in an almost identical position to the end of October last year (RSI, price level, stablecoin flows have flattened). This doesn't look like a bearish chart to me, it looks like a chart that has consolidated at a higher low after the first leg of the cycle and is ready for the next one!

A dovish CPI print and FOMC later this week likely gives the market fuel for risk-on to return in a big way.

(TOTAL3-USDT-USDC-DAI)_BTCUSD_2024-06-11_09-31-52.png

I know this place has been dead for a while, but if anyone is interested, I've got strong belief that Q3 should be quite bullish for crypto. The ETH spot ETF will launch, liquidity conditions in the US are improving (potentially see the first rate cut) and hype around the US election will start to ramp up (where Trump has made pro-crypto part of his campaign to try get those swing states on his side).

Even just this chart highlights that alts relative to BTC are in an almost identical position to the end of October last year (RSI, price level, stablecoin flows have flattened). This doesn't look like a bearish chart to me, it looks like a chart that has consolidated at a higher low after the first leg of the cycle and is ready for the next one!

A dovish CPI print and FOMC later this week likely gives the market fuel for risk-on to return in a big way.

View attachment 2016676
So how many do you suggest I buy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back