Mega Thread Anti doping Tribunal Hearings - Verdict to be delivered March 31st, 2pm, Docklands. Closed hearing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it comes to be, I also hope the parents of any player that has been provided/injected with any foreign/illegal, substance or drug, takes legal action against the Essendon football Club and takes them for every cent the club has.

Well, mate, it's only TB4.

I don't think any footballer is about to give birth to two-headed babies.

If it comes to be, I also hope the parents of any player that has been provided/injected with any foreign/illegal, substance or drug, takes legal action against the Essendon football Club and takes them for every cent the club has.
Waste of time. The club has next no saleable assets. Just a lease on Windy Hill and new training facility, also on leased land, which has no buyers. Have to go the directors who have insurance.

Well, mate, it's only TB4.

I don't think any footballer is about to give birth to two-headed babies.

You always have to comment. This one is up there with some of your more ridiculously bizarre statements. Take a bow.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why people are surprised.

Its a confidential hearing against the players not the club.
It's not mind blowing and it makes sense in terms of any active participation, just would have thought they might be in attendance given the context of the club program. Found it interesting.

It's not mind blowing and it makes sense in terms of any active participation, just would have thought they might be in attendance given the context of the club program. Found it interesting.

I'm actually not surprised the players are not there.

It's not a jury trial where the lawyers would insist on the accused sitting there or else they look unwilling to face the music.

But in terms of wider public perception not going works better in this format. Unconcerned.

Plus it's off season and sitting in tribunal takes up way too much play time.

I'm actually not surprised the players are not there.

It's not a jury trial where the lawyers would insist on the accused sitting there or else they look unwilling to face the music.

But in terms of wider public perception not going works better in this format. Unconcerned.

Plus it's off season and sitting in tribunal takes up way too much play time.
Correct

They have resumes to hand out

Given the nature of the hearings, we'll be keeing the same thread going for day 2 and 3

Relevant Day 1 Media
Carlton Football Club Statement

Dear Carlton supporters,

We believe it is important for you that we clarify the facts in relation to a newspaper report today.

The Australian newspaper linked Carlton and a former employee to the ASADA case. The AFL has confirmed that it does not have any issue with the Carlton Football Club in relation to this matter.

The Australian did not contact the Club for comment before printing this story.

At the time that allegations were first aired against Essendon, Carlton instigated a thorough review of its high performance program. The results of this review were independently verified and showed that there were zero grounds for concern.

Steven Trigg
CEO

In summary:

• no sworn statements
  • witnesses dropping like flies
  • lots of details about other clubs and substances (which has nothing to do with administering TB4 to the 34 footballers).
Has the focus moved to the one support staff, who is not contesting the charges?

Aha...clarity!

Why not grab a quick and dirty notch for the annual report.

In summary:

• no sworn statements
  • witnesses dropping like flies
  • lots of details about other clubs and substances (which has nothing to do with administering TB4 to the 34 footballers).
Has the focus moved to the one support staff, who is not contesting the charges?

Aha...clarity!

Why not grab a quick and dirty notch for the annual report.
:eek: What did you sprinkle on your Weaties this morning GG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back