Roast Daniel Chick has his say - Get better Smothered06 : Refer p45

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Patrick Chick
16 hrs ·

Yep I got in strife it’s true I accept the truth it was minor but could been worse
Ever since Mum died I had a list of dramas and terrible stuff going on and things taken from mums estate and house I have a couch And tv left in house only now - the rest is elsewhere And I hoping to get it back but it’s not happening which is sad - mum left her house all her things to me and her car some $ and it’s been nightmare line up of interference and lies $ = Evil
I had the worst time and only days after her funeral and everyone taking there share of her things or taking when my back was turned I was back in her house having to renovate it and I swore I never come here as she died here I found her here it’s not cool thing to see find hey !! etc - dramas and enemies calling police to find out mums stolen car and plates flagged now ??? w***ers you get ya karma some close friends or family who not happy have managed to get me in strife deliberately and car and house was pulled apart back in July / August and the coppers were very good to me as it was the young fella who came to the house when mum died but After Long search they found things in car I not even know were there still and something I was hoping not there and seen me covered in paint I went to Bunnings after been sleeping all arvo I had been drinking half a carton a day but had run out and was out of cash so took a chance in the car quickly
I knew was flagged or felt it be not long till I get grief - as some of the s**t going on is disgraceful trust me - bunnings was closed that evening I missed and so was bottle shop so I headed home very flat and on way back I got nailed out of no where mums car was stolen and missing ?? Who ever called my mums car stolen yagot me good ? And they had to charge me as its there job I was breatho and tested and not taken to station they we’re about to chuck me in the Divy van and nothing positive tests I had just left self medicating item as was suffering for few weeks and numbing my pain with alcohol and anything to numb myself and dory forget it was there I been pulled over two more times since and car pulled apart so I need new wheels and lawyers and others to let me move forward and release mums Will $$ it’s was basic me and the lads some cash and I got mums house and car I been driving it for 7 years I never been pulled over ever - Leave me alone I trying to work and get life back as Been busy handling mums affairs etc
I was lucky coppers were good fellas and new I struggling alone in the house trying to paint it as I pulled into garage they allowed to come in if you drive close to house if ya get pulled over they told me ? and said sorry but we found this in the car and we know it’s not cool sorry it s our job we can’t not Unfind things that illegal okay - we sorry for your loss and we under stand why you not stop for couple hundred metres to pull into apartment s so I off the road they had tazors out and were calling back up thinking I running away about to jump fences as I got out of the car covered in paint no shoes and then the young copper said chicky wtf ?? What you doing I said I went to get paint and beers and all closed ?? Now your here and all neighbours are watching so not good evening now fellas ? why you not stop when lights when on - I frightened I get taken away as mum died and things been happening and I been taken before against my will I protecting the house and been stuck Here for days no furniture no carpets and getting Uber eats - they said late at night ?? I said yes maccas and pizzas etc look in the skip bin - so a neighbour had also told them traffic was more often then usual after dark also they informed me it was Uber eats ???? I had some tradesmen at day and I do a bit at night and sleep in Next day I not not showered for a few days my hair was mess and paint all through it etc. yeah we can see that
-! I said or media come if you pull me over on street handcuff me etc -I’m sorry officers I panicked as I got handcuffs off and they searched the empty house and me also stripped searched naked in house a while later then said you were about to get tazered seconds from it if not for this young fella being the police man who came when you found your mum had passesed so thanks mum you saved me again love you x thanks to the coppers who show empathy there some good ones out there who treated me fairly . I had not driven the car for a week I knew there be silly stuff after mum passed and it was back few months ago so i apologise to my friends and family and those who helped me I made mistake when suffering mums loss I was a mess for weeks - I have still got my licence and work coming up. So fu** it I cop my whack that’s the truth and I think the other two times Ipulled over there nothing much etc no one told me anything till a friend showed me online it should been done ASAP . I just had good little contract working as rigger hiab on freeway and now there some crane work coming up when this error blows over. I cut back on half a carton a day of beers I was drinking also and after mums doggies were happy in Bali I have been on the up. And thanks to the company who just gave me few weeks work great lads and site supervisor much appreciated I learnt a lot.
To those who ******* with my life and mums wishes will estate shame on you leave me alone and stop stealing mums cash and trying to set me up it’s not yours careen be ashamed of all of you it’s a basic will so stop stealing and let me grieve and work and look after mums doggies as none of you have helped at all up there none of you so that proof you thieves and hoping I fail all this time so I done my best let me get new wheels or mums car back in my name for fu** sake and back working so I not get stuck and slip up again
I hate thieves so much get it sorted and stop stalling me and careens will is her Will for fu** sake ? It’s not yours to take or her furniture? And now car and Justin’s number plate she wanted me to keep ? Judgemental cowards that’s all you get me on get
the law now will com your way ya can’t steal from someone’s house ? So bring mums stuff back ASAP or I’ll be making the calls soon to coppers and lawyers - for every action there is a reaction 😎
Chicky

Losing your mum . has been tough ..Hang in there mate ..

Any reason his grammar is so bad?

Meth tends to fry your brain.

I’m sure he has had a few s**t things happen in his life, but if he approached his life with any of the passion and toughness he showed on field, I think he would be in a lot better place. Everything we see from him now he appears to have a victim mentality, which is not how he played his footy.