Daniel Kerr is s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Seriously what an overhyped trash player, gets a million disposals but all of them are backwards handballs or shoddy kicks to his teammate's feet. Overrated and has too much muscle for his dwarf body causing him to look like an idiot.

Seriously what an overhyped trash player, gets a million disposals but all of them are backwards handballs or shoddy kicks to his teammate's feet. Overrated and has too much muscle for his dwarf body causing him to look like an idiot.
Says the person who looks like this

ChrisLepp_450x653.jpg

Says the person who looks like this

I wonder how those tats would look if he suddenly lipo'd all that fat off.
Probably equally as s**t as they do now.
PS Daniel kerr is s**t.

he's a gun. great engine, in and under, never stops trying just lacks support at times.

Wow throw some more footy commentator cliches at me you ugly flog (thumbs down face)

I agree. No Point getting 30 disposals and You only score 48 points against Ross lyons mob.

I almost spat out my cappuccino when I saw he was leading possession getter at some stage in the match, how can you have so much of the ball for so little impact? At least he was helping out one of the teams out there today though. Same thing when I saw Grigg had 30 odd disposals last week against us but I hadn't seen him do anything of note. Chipscab stat gatherers are the worst type of footballer.

I wonder how those tats would look if he suddenly lipo'd all that fat off.
Probably equally as s**t as they do now.
PS Daniel kerr is s**t.

Wow throw some more footy commentator cliches at me you ugly flog (thumbs down face)
lol I think it's a she

Chipscab stat gatherers are the worst type of footballer.
I wholeheartedly disagree my good sir. Young Bryce Gibbs Esquire is a most admirable football who classily collects possessions without getting dirty associating with the plebs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol I think it's a she

This upsets me.

youtube vid

Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

I wholeheartedly disagree my good sir. Young Bryce Gibbs Esquire is a most admirable football who classily collects possessions without getting dirty associating with the plebs.

I never called Kerr soft, he has to be hard at it as a substitute for no footballing ability. He can't hang around a pack and wait for the handball receive because nobody would give it to him because he's a s**t decision maker and even worse at executing basic skills.

This upsets me.

Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

I never called judd soft, he has to be hard at it as a substitute for no footballing ability. He can't hang around a pack and wait for the handball receive because nobody would give it to him because he's a s**t decision maker and even worse at executing basic skills.

Yeah i agree with out Kerr judd is only half the player

I'd say "Chris Judd board", but we all know his kicks don't get anywhere near his team mate's feet.

Is this thread part of your "festival of pwnage", Jayden? It seems to be going well...

Yeah i agree with out Kerr judd is only half the player

Yeah nice try but the entire footy community knows that Kerr's career has only been prolonged because of him milking the reputation he acquired thanks to Judd and Cousins.

I'd say "Chris Judd board", but we all know his kicks don't get anywhere near his team mate's feet.

100% correct, square on the chest lace out is nowhere near the feet.

Is this thread part of your "festival of pwnage", Jayden? It seems to be going well...

It was never called the festival of pwnage.

100% correct, square on the chest lace out is nowhere near the feet.

Turn it up Jayden, the only players Judd hits lace out on the chest play for the opposition.

It was never called the festival of pwnage.

Whatever it was called, it's looking like a monumental failure right now.

Turn it up Jayden, the only players Judd hits lace out on the chest play for the opposition.

Such a myth. Thread isn't about Judd in any case.

Whatever it was called, it's looking like a monumental failure right now.

Is it though?;)

Daniel Kerr is slower than Brock McLean.

Daniel Kerr frequents my local Coles and he doesn't know how to use the self-service machines.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back