Darwin Football Association - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
go to sporting pulse you will find results:thumbsu:
And interesting they were, Ridgley getting back to where they have been the last 3 years and for Natone to win at Queeny always valuable points on the road.The othe r 2 results as expected and Somerset had Slapper Matthews and Fieldsy out on Saturday so they will improve, the Roos have some serious leg speed with young Brady Yates and Matt Wilson on their wings and Turale at fullback straightens them up a fair bit, like all the top sides their ball movement is efficient and they run one way upon the pretence of one of them winning the pill then running forward.The Dogs had a couple out but at least they listened to instruction and played marginally better the second half

Braydon Feild and Rohan Baldock are a fair step up on these other blokes mentioned... other than stallon, he has the ability just not the application!
The Reserves of the ntfl would have to not be as good as it was either! the quality of the players coming to our league from the ntfl and the tsl have to have en effect on the ntfl reverves!

I would love to have the likes of Fields and Baldock at my Footy club, i think everyone would agree with that! two quality players and blokes

I would love to have the likes of Fields and Baldock at my Footy club, i think everyone would agree with that! two quality players and blokes
True, as stated previously Baldy gave us the most at Somerset and Fieldsy would have been second best but when playing tends to overuse the footy but still gets a heap of it.Good to see him doing the bench for Timmy Mac the last couple of weeks too

all natone players have made themselves available. your just upset on not getting a game.
Speaking of rep teams, It's good to see Ok Gardner has been brought into the side. Just have to wonder why Aaron J Butler has been left out easily the best FullBack in the league and has been for some time now, Surely you all would have to agree?. Was best on Saturday against Yoaman. Apart from that I think they got it pretty right. Good to see Frenchy out and about watching the games to see the form players!!

And what footy club would that be? A fit Braydon Field is easily one of the best players in the league! Top 5.
well i would take Braydon out of your top five beargrills, i have heard from a good source that he will not play footy this year at all. apparently he goes in for a knee reco soon!! p.s and maybe next time at least spell bear grylls corectly.

well i would take Braydon out of your top five beargrills, i have heard from a good source that he will not play footy this year at all. apparently he goes in for a knee reco soon!! p.s and maybe next time at least spell bear gryls corectly.
There are 2 ll's in the real bear grylls mate. I'm my own person. So p.s Maybe next time your making a point about spelling, Spell it correctly yourself! Braydon will play.

Braydon Fields is a pretty good footballer when he is fit. Never played many senior games with the Burnie Dockers while he was there. Mainly played in the reserves under Brett Holohan and China McCall.I certainly do NOT rate him as one of the TOP five players in the D.F.A.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Braydon Fields is a pretty good footballer when he is fit. Never played many senior games with the Burnie Dockers while he was there. Mainly played in the reserves under Brett Holohan and China McCall.I certainly do NOT rate him as one of the TOP five players in the D.F.A.

Who are the top 5 (influential) in the darwin at present! not going on what players have acheived!
R Baldock 48 goals in what 6 games?
R Rawnsley cover him and beat natone
N Coulson most consistant
S Mathews slapper at somerset the roos rely on him
M Wooldridge when available

thoughts anyone?

Who are the top 5 (influential) in the darwin at present! not going on what players have acheived!
R Baldock 48 goals in what 6 games?
R Rawnsley cover him and beat natone
N Coulson most consistant
S Mathews slapper at somerset the roos rely on him
M Wooldridge when available

thoughts anyone?

4 out of 5 aint bad i would put number 17 from south burnie in there. the bloke gets 30+ touches a week and does it the hard way, gets them himself. gets belted from pillar to post and still keeps going and max fisher isnt far off that group either. well thats my thoughts anyway i might be way off

does anyone now when these players are back for somerset seniors- jonesy,fildsys,slapper,ashly poke,cody french , nathen hay,
and gardem in there too be interesting how roos shape up if they all play in the same side?? I did hear slapper mathews will miss the last six games due to a new ajob

and gardem in there too be interesting how roos shape up if they all play in the same side?? I did hear slapper mathews will miss the last six games due to a new ajob
Jones has playing in the two i believe,maybe not training or does not want to play seniors.

And what footy club would that be? A fit Braydon Field is easily one of the best players in the league! Top 5.

You know where I play grills, Maybe a transfer down south for these two names mentioned and we will see them reach their full potentional

You know where I play grills, Maybe a transfer down south for these two names mentioned and we will see them reach their full potentional
Depends what somebody defines as a top "player", I bet Timmy Mac would want him(Fieldsy) to take the first option rather than ducking and weaving and sidestepping when he wins the footy, yes, he can get it but the best of the best in players play to their relevant teams structure.I know that Timmy has ripped in to a few out there for not rewarding the runner and being a bit selfish which is good.Anyway, looks like the Roos have a bit to come back in which will be good for them-the top5 is shaping up as a close affair in the DFA.

4 out of 5 aint bad i would put number 17 from south burnie in there. the bloke gets 30+ touches a week and does it the hard way, gets them himself. gets belted from pillar to post and still keeps going and max fisher isnt far off that group either. well thats my thoughts anyway i might be way off
No one can cover Moppa for a whole game and even if you marginally close him down others can step up, Towna one of the all time greats in the Darwin and would have held his own very easily in a higher level

Speaking of rep teams, It's good to see Ok Gardner has been brought into the side. Just have to wonder why Aaron J Butler has been left out easily the best FullBack in the league and has been for some time now, Surely you all would have to agree?. Was best on Saturday against Yoaman. Apart from that I think they got it pretty right. Good to see Frenchy out and about watching the games to see the form players!!
Yep, Frenchy and Jacko have been out and about, there is always debate about selection and of the group that trained last Sunday, not one played last year although Towna was in the squad till he broke his arm.Should be able to bridge the gap as the NWFA will not be as strong minus Hambledon, Holland and Freshney for a start.DFA looking for legspeed and certainly had to go back to the drawing board.As for Butler I am sure the selectors have a valid reason, lets wait and see on the day, good to see the lower teams with some representation in the squad as just because their sides cop floggings most weeks, they are still good players in their own right eg freezer devries and nathan cross

well i would take Braydon out of your top five beargrills, i have heard from a good source that he will not play footy this year at all. apparently he goes in for a knee reco soon!! p.s and maybe next time at least spell bear grylls corectly.
fields must of seen a good doctor lol. Playing ones this week u clown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back