Status
Not open for further replies.

Memories

Premiership Player
Feb 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
How this chump can continue to get a game after 3 or 4 absolute shocking games in a row is beyond me. He must be courting one of the board members daughters or something.

He makes Byron Schammer look like a superstar and is so costly to the team they moved him forward most of the game to ensure his mistakes wouldn't be so damaging. Oh sure he runs hard at the ball and looks like a dreamboat but so did Andrew Browne and look where that got him. If anyone wants to look at why we had a poor start, it's duds like this guy missing shots 9yo girls slot every weekend dropping the confidence of the team.

How isn't a WAFL fit player like Palmer not insanely better resting up forward than this guy?

image9bi.jpg

6 disposals, 2 behinds, 1 goal.

I thought he played a pretty good game. Put good pressure on the Tigers runners and did some damage on the rebound. Missed a couple from 40+ but if he can learn to nail those then he'll be a hell of a footballer.
That's my two cents, anyway.

Midnight
Not a sound from the pavement
Has the moon lost her memory
She is smiling alone
In the lamplight
The withered leaves collect at my feet
And the wind begins to moan
Memory
All alone in the moonlight
I can dream of the old days
Life was beautiful then
I remember the time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again

Every street lamp seems to beat
A fatalistic warning
Someone mutters and the street lamp sputters
And soon it will be morning

Daylight
I must wait for the sunrise
I must think of a new life
And I mustn't give in
When the dawn comes
Tonight will be a memory too
And a new day will begin

Burnt out ends of smoky days
The stale cold smell of morning
A street lamp dies, another night is over
Another day is dawning

Touch me,
It's so easy to leave me
All alone with the memory
Of my days in the sun
If you touch me,
You'll understand what happiness is
Look, a new day has begun...

blog9-barbra-streisand.jpg

Did you pick the mushrooms yourself Clay?
Nah, it was from a cafe. Had a mushroom and spinach tart last night, with home made chutney. Quite delicious. I guess I've got a mushroom theme going on.

Crazyfists - I live and work over east, like ol' Sugar **** Mammaries. Not Tasmania though.

What are others having for lunch today?

haha okay that would explain it then. Might rip into a Mrs Macs pie or somthing? undecided maybe a boring salad on the other hand

Updated first post with picture. PurpleSox if you think he had a pretty good game .....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the pics Memories, but the 120 odd minutes of football i saw on the weekend painted a much different picture from your carefully selected stills.
My opinion stands.

I don't know what to do for lunch, 'Tron' is currently on foxtel and then Northam races beginning soon, get the feeling I won't be able to duck out for some lunch.

Hungry Jacks? Nah I am all burgered out.

****ing the 80's were ZANY

What the **** is all this lunch shite? Not funny at all.

Mems, I respectfully disagree with your assessment of Deboer. I agree that he has some flaws in his game (kicking on goal and hitting targets by foot being the main complaint) but I think his defensive preassure and work of the ball are exceptional.

Deboer will probably never be a top line player for FFC - but then again he will never get paid like a top player either. His kicking on goal is no worse than Josh Carr yet Deboer is taking up a fraction of the salary cap.

I think Deboer is an intense competitor - it would be a big mistake to let him go. I would play him over Schammer any day of the week.

Never tried that Grill'd place, but you know what we should get in Perth? Five Guys Burgers and Fries. One of my American friends introduced it to me just after I moved over there and from then on I couldn't drive past any of their stores. Them 'mericans sure know their burgers.

Yeah.. Just opened one up in Mount Lawley.. Been meaning to check it out. Where the old cino to go used to be.

Clay my missus did the same thing for a while. Went Vegan for six months or so.. Made life quite difficult
I don't think I could handle vegan.

I'd love a good burger right now. Kind of tempted to make one tonight. Might even put a portobello mushroom on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back