Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The North board is a complete and utter cesspit. Not sure why anyone would wonder over there.

You actually visit the North board? I would rather visit an asylum full of escaped violent lunatics.

Was in the match day thread on the main board. Had to laugh, after lol norf posters referred to him as shortsteppel all night one of them whinged when they were referred to as norf. Not to mention all the other not so subtle trolling going on. Wild bill was trolling up a storm, but at least it's often funny. Madadam is just a complete oxygen thief. If ever there was an advertisment for contraception it's that sorry arsed excuse of a human being.

"Reckon he's the sort of player they often add - a few years in the system, plenty of upside, can slowly integrate him into the team.

Would their first rounder be too high?"

Carlton fan on Matthew Watson's hypothetical move to Collingwood

That's a good one. Collingwood could pick him up for nothing in the PSD if they were interested.

The AA thread on the main board, idiots everywhere!

FB: Josh Gibson - Tom McDonald - Easton Wood
HB: Luke Hodge (VC) - Alex Rance - Matthew Boyd
C: Scott Pendlebury (C) - Dan Hannebery - Jordan Lewis
HF: Patrick Dangerfield - Lance Franklin - Jack Riewoldt
FF: Eddie Betts - Josh Kennedy - Chad Wingard
R: Todd Goldstein - David Armitage - Nat Fyfe
I: Andrew Gaff - Matt Priddis - Jarryd Roughead - Lachie Neale

I refuse to put in any of the Bombers. Hurley and Heppell both deserve to be in the mix for spots based on performance but they both have the * against them.

If I wanted more St Kilda bias I would put in Jack Steven and Nick Riewoldt for Roughead and Neale ;)

Obviously I dont see every game but statisically Lewis is having a stellar year. Very under rated player imo.

I put McDonald in because until the ASADA/WADA/CAS deal comes back totally clear the Essendon players have a question mark next to their names.

Hurley obviously the better player but the advantages of the 2012 season still linger. Would he be where he is if he had missed the last 2 uears through PED suspension? A debate for a different thread, but that is my reasoning.

I mean, if they're escaped then it'd just be an empty asylum. Could be quite pleasant.

I meant escaped from their cells/rooms and running around freely inside.

re WADA appeal and the 'new evidence'

Waiting for Barrett to comment. As much of a flog he is in terms of opinion pieces, he is generally spot on with news.

Best of the best team

Enright Scarlett Gibson
N.Lappin Leppitsch Hodge
Pendlebury Mitchell Voss
Bartel N.Riewoldt Franklin
Akermanis Roughead S.Johnson
Cox Judd ; Ablett
Ottens, Black, J.Kennedy, Swan
From Donakebab's "Best team in the 00's" thread. Lloyd doesn't get a mention despite having more goals in the 00's than anyone except Buddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at this idiot! ;)
Thinks Schulz is worth a first round pick....
Still has a couple of good years left, knows how to lead, has kicked 40+ goals 4 years in a row (on track to do so this year again)

Is there another Schulz? Surely not Schulz from the Power?
1000px-SgtShultz.jpg

You actually visit the North board? I would rather visit an asylum full of escaped violent lunatics.

It's the Norf board, it's an asylum completely empty except for three escaped violent lunatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back