Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the Norf bloke on the main board trying to make some comparison between Tassie and Ballarat only for when the flaws are exposed he declares it easier to get to Melbourne from Launnie then to Hobart.

FMD.

How about the Norf bloke on the main board trying to make some comparison between Tassie and Ballarat only for when the flaws are exposed he declares it easier to get to Melbourne from Launnie then to Hobart.

FMD.

Why do you say these things about me. :(

Because its delusional. You know it and I know it.

It's not, you just have a different opinion. That's fine and all, just don't get so aggressive and creepy about it.

Oh that's why you said I was about to act like one of the biggest trolls in the Bay. Coz you're saying I'm not a troll.

Riiiight. I'm done matey, go stalk someone else to their team board and tell them how creept they are.

Oh that's why you said I was about to act like one of the biggest trolls in the Bay. Coz you're saying I'm not a troll.

Riiiight. I'm done matey, go stalk someone else to their team board and tell them how creept they are.

I was saying you were like him because of all the emoticons you were posting. Kreuze Missile doesn't mind an emoticon or two, to say the least.

Rockliff is the Scott West of the modern era - just accumulates a load meaningless possessions that have a minimal effect on the outcome of matches.

Do people on here actually watch football?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's so much delusion in this post that I don't know where to begin:
I think people are forgetting that the lions have a really promising key forward and key back set up that also boasts some classy experience. Luke McGuanne and Brett Staker up front with Paine, Freeman, Paparone and Close as reserves. Daniel Merrett, Maguire, Clarke, Gardiner and Mcstay as the key positon backs. And with Rich, Hanley and Adcock running from Half back and not to mention that Staker, Mcguanne and Martin (forward as well) can also play center half back. The Lions have a pretty impressive Kpp line up to me! If you ask me, the lions have the most in depth team at each section of the ground.

Potential Key position Forwards: Mcguanne, Staker, Merrett, Martin, Paine, Close, Paparone, Mcstay, Freeman (extremely promising and will only get better)
Other players that can reguarly play Forward: Zorko, Robinson, Christensen, Green, Mayes, Bewick, Taylor, Rockliff, C.Beams (Best small/mid forwards in league)
Players that regularly play midfield: Rockliff, Redden, Rich, Hanley, D.Beams, C.Beams, Christensen, Robinson, Zorko, Green, Mayes, Bewick, Taylor, Aish, Robertson, O'Brien (best in league)
Half-backs/small backs: Adcock, Rich, Hanley, Mayes, Harwood, Golby, Dawson (Best depth in league)
Potential key position Backs: Merrett, Mcguanne, Staker, Maguire, Martin, Clarke, Gardiner, Bourke, Mcstay
Ruckman: Leuenberger, West, Martin, Smith (no doubt best ruck group in league)
Better than Hawthorn, port, sydney, north melbourne, Fremantle, Gold Coast, Geelong, Richmond and Essendon's depth if your honest with yourself.
Lions should make top 4.
The fact is all teams suffer from injuries and very rarely get to take their best team into a match throughout the season. When all the other teams have injuries, cracks will start to form whereas the lions have it covered at every single blade of grass on the field. Those of you who say that the lions have poor key position players must be both mindless and extremely jealous of what the lions have created over the last 12 months.
Brett Staker, Luke Mcguanne, Stefan Martin, Matthew Leuenberger, Trent West, Daniel Merrett, Matt Maguire and Justin Clarke are all at least B graders. Jonathan Brown has just retired so we're not going to get the classy key forward until round 1 when a player has the opportunity to step up and prove it. You'll see come round 1 against collingwood! Remember if there is one coach in the afl that has the potential to develop some A grade key positon players there is no one better than the great Justin Leppitsch. You'll see!

Something really witty and clever, like "Sympathy for **N0rf.", perhaps?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Want a tip? Just type norf.

Check out this pair from a piss and poo supporter on the MB:
You can't win flags without top end tall forwards and that's something Port lacks. Their midfield is brilliant, defence is solid but their bigs up front aren't top end. Ryder will help but I see him as a ruckman first, he plays his best footy as a ruckman, certainly not the savior in the forward line they need. I know how highly Port fans rate Schultz however he's not someone who garners the attention or has the presence that guys like Cloke, N.Riewoldt, Buddy, Ruff have and that to me is their downfall.

I expect them to go top 4, I don't expect them to win a flag. Swans for me will be the team to beat.
Now, obviously not all of it's delusional but when I called him out on it with Sydney 2012 he followed up with this:
Goodes, Reid, Pyke and Mumford all went forward in rotations on the day, that's a hell of a lot better than Schultz and Ryder. You need multiple bigs capable of grabbing the footy, that's something Essendon lack as well. Enjoy a decade of mediocrity son :drunk:
Yes, Pyke, Mumford, Goodes and Reid are far better (as of 2012) when the 4 of them kicked a whopping 2 more goals than Schulz and Ryder between them last year.

Check out this pair from a piss and poo supporter on the MB:

Now, obviously not all of it's delusional but when I called him out on it with Sydney 2012 he followed up with this:

Yes, Pyke, Mumford, Goodes and Reid are far better (as of 2012) when the 4 of them kicked a whopping 2 more goals than Schulz and Ryder between them last year.

If not for some horseshit umpiring Hawthorn would have been a beaten prelim finalist.

If not for some horseshit umpiring Hawthorn would have been a beaten prelim finalist.
2 out of 3 years as well... * Hawthorn, bunch of campaigners

2 out of 3 years as well... **** Hawthorn, bunch of campaigners

At the end of the day they've still got two flags - and thats fine.

But the way some of them are prancing around like they are some sort of generational team is ****ing embarrassing - one of the poorer premiership sides in some time, and I reckon only the 97-98 Crows are poorer back to back teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back