Diamond and Sapphire Twin: New to Big Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

RoosterLad said:
Well footy sucked a bit this weekend. Crows got flogged. North were belted yet somehow we almost snatched a draw but missed an open goal and lost by 6 points.

The only good thing was Port Power losing and Geelong getting smashed today. Bye bye finals hopes ;) Enjoy your early holiday.

I was praying Geelong would win today just so i could gloat in your face Rooster that your so-called fantastic Crows got a belting by West Coast...what happened Roosterlad???

Geelong still have a chance to get in the 8, Im keeping the faith...until its official anyway...the way this season has been going anything could happen! (look at the Crows this week...who would've thought!)

Well everybody, I think I've officially made up my mind that I go for Geelong - my heart just lies with them, and i can't give up on the boys - they're the first team ive ever officially gone for, and yeh, there's just to o much heart and soul and dedication ive put towards them this year to just give up on them :eek:

I will still go for the Saints when they play, but as i said, Geelong all the way for me now - i've seen the light :)

Sapphire Twin said:
Well everybody, I think I've officially made up my mind that I go for Geelong - my heart just lies with them, and i can't give up on the boys - they're the first team ive ever officially gone for, and yeh, there's just to o much heart and soul and dedication ive put towards them this year to just give up on them :eek:

I will still go for the Saints when they play, but as i said, Geelong all the way for me now - i've seen the light :)

****ing what a load of ****, chop and change your teams every week

women who follow football are an absolute disgrace

im glad you want to support Geelong, no flag in 50 years, and they have gone from premiership favourite pre-season to missing the finals

what a disgrace, you two were born for each other.

RoosterLad said:

im glad you want to support Geelong, no flag in 50 years, and they have gone from premiership favourite pre-season to missing the finals

Bet you wouldnt be saying this if I decided to go for the Crows

Anyway, unlike a veteran like yourself, I've only been exposed to footy this year properly, so I'm entitled to work out within myself who I truly want to support for the rest of my life!

RoosterLad said:

wtf:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Leave the poor girl alone. It's her first year being really exposed to football and she's making the choice of which team she's going to support for the rest of her life.

Get off her case.

Hey RoosterLad
If Sapphire has the misfortune to choose to follow Geelong, shouldn't you be offering sympathies instead of abuse ?
Following Geelong is like being on the dole.
There are very little benefits :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RoosterLad said:
Haha is true mate. Poor girls, not only do they hate food but they support a club with a losing culture.

$%#^$^ me if you think Geelogn are bad.
Melbourne lost twice in a season to my mob ...
I think it's a near certainity that it will be a Crows-Eagles GF

celtic_pride said:
$%#^$^ me if you think Geelogn are bad.
Melbourne lost twice in a season to my mob ...
I think it's a near certainity that it will be a Crows-Eagles GF

Yeah that is quite an amazing effort. Melbourne were supposed to be easily the best team in Victoria yet Carlton beat them twice! No offence to the Blues of course, when i heard that result while watching North coast to victory the other week i had a beer for the blues.

RoosterLad said:
Yeah that is quite an amazing effort. Melbourne were supposed to be easily the best team in Victoria yet Carlton beat them twice! No offence to the Blues of course, when i heard that result while watching North coast to victory the other week i had a beer for the blues.

Hmm I bet you had another beer when you saw the Handbags season end at the hands of St.Kilda :D

BTW Didn't my SANFL Team the Eagles thrash the Roosters the other week ?
Don't follow it the SANFL closely but it is about time woodville-west torrens win a GF otherwise they will start to get an reputation of Collingwood proportions.

celtic_pride said:
Hmm I bet you had another beer when you saw the Handbags season end at the hands of St.Kilda :D

BTW Didn't my SANFL Team the Eagles thrash the Roosters the other week ?
Don't follow it the SANFL closely but it is about time woodville-west torrens win a GF otherwise they will start to get an reputation of Collingwood proportions.

Hahah you are damn right about the celebrations watching Geelong lose, you know me too well.

Eagles should win the GF this year, they absolutely flogged us last week. The first 10mins killed the game. Bloody Skipworth, i wish the Crows had picked him, he kicked 6 freakin goals.

RoosterLad said:
Hahah you are damn right about the celebrations watching Geelong lose, you know me too well.

Eagles should win the GF this year, they absolutely flogged us last week. The first 10mins killed the game. Bloody Skipworth, i wish the Crows had picked him, he kicked 6 freakin goals.

the swans will win

nicky said:
the swans will win

Hey Nickster!!

Good luck, may the best team win.. ie. Sydney... whatever, im over it!!! :rolleyes:

Interesting to note that I asked my mate, who is a Swans supporter, to come along to the game this week. She said "No, i dont really like to watch Sydney play!" :D ;)

Shell said:
Hey Nickster!!

Good luck, may the best team win.. ie. Sydney... whatever, im over it!!! :rolleyes:

Interesting to note that I asked my mate, who is a Swans supporter, to come along to the game this week. She said "No, i dont really like to watch Sydney play!" :D ;)

Your friend isn't a real supporter. I wouldn't miss it for the world if i were in melbourne. There is nothing wrong with the way the swans play, especially when we're winning. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back