Deepthroat

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2002
Keilor East
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast
Whilst we've had transcribed texts, leaked emails and unofficial testimonies so far there is plenty of concrete evidence that we as fans should be allowed to review....

MY TOP 5

1. All documented evidence of due diligence in relation to the recruitment of Stephen Dank

2. A copy of the "consent/waiver" form players signed in relation to supplements

3. Dr Reid's letter of concern that was not tabled at the EFC Board meetings

4. Advice from ASADA stipulating that use of AOD-9604 was not banned

5. Communication between Dank and Hird completely disclosing all supplements he was using in the program

Is there anything else people want to see?

A recording of the briefing David Kenley, the Rightsholder of AOD-9604, gave to David Evans and James Hird on his Not Approved for Human Use drug.

Kenley has stated that it has always been clear that his drug had not gained approval for human use.

He has stated that Evans and Hird asked many detailed questions.

He has also stated that he was staggered that Essendon were injecting it into its players.

I'm most interested in any ACC taps on South Yarra compounding guy. He seems to me the most intriguing guy of the lot.

Minister Jason Clare:

"Don't underestimate what we already know. Some of the practises will disgust you and some of the names will shock you"

All the nefarious characters were tapped.

A recording of the briefing David Kenley, the Rightsholder of AOD-9604, gave to David Evans and James Hird on his Not Approved for Human Use drug.

Kenley has stated that it has always been clear that his drug had not gained approval for human use.

He has stated that Evans and Hird asked many detailed questions.

He has also stated that he was staggered that Essendon were injecting it into its players.
This would be the nail in the coffin.

Whilst we've had transcribed texts, leaked emails and unofficial testimonies so far there is plenty of concrete evidence that we as fans should be allowed to review....

MY TOP 5

1. All documented evidence of due diligence in relation to the recruitment of Stephen Dank

2. A copy of the "consent/waiver" form players signed in relation to supplements

3. Dr Reid's letter of concern that was not tabled at the EFC Board meetings

4. Advice from ASADA stipulating that use of AOD-9604 was not banned

5. Communication between Dank and Hird completely disclosing all supplements he was using in the program

Is there anything else people want to see?

The Emperor's New Clothes.

I'd like to see communications between Charters and Hird/Woewoedin during their playing days.. Something stinks there and with the amount of injuries Hird had, it makes me wonder if he was clean as a player, and if Charters was involved in trying to "help" him get back on the park earlier. Woewoedin went out of his way to thank him in his Brownlow speech and said he couldnt have done it without him..

Id love to have been a fly on the wall in some of their meetings back in the day.

I'd like to see communications between Charters and Hird/Woewoedin during their playing days.. Something stinks there and with the amount of injuries Hird had, it makes me wonder if he was clean as a player, and if Charters was involved in trying to "help" him get back on the park earlier. Woewoedin went out of his way to thank him in his Brownlow speech and said he couldnt have done it without him..

Id love to have been a fly on the wall in some of their meetings back in the day.
I recall Hird coming back one year in MASSIVE shape. That's when his foot kept going. He was much bigger through that period than the rest of his career.

I recall Hird coming back one year in MASSIVE shape. That's when his foot kept going. He was much bigger through that period than the rest of his career.

The same year that Shane Charter was convicted of testosterone and nandrolone trafficking i do believe.

"To Shane, thanks for your help, from James"

Yeah Hird suffered stress fractures in his feet if I recall correctly, obviously his feet couldn't cope with the muscle weight he was running around with.

I can't believe Glen Jakovich doesn't get a mention , he went from a skinny 18 year old to looking like the ROCK a few years later!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Hird suffered stress fractures in his feet if I recall correctly, obviously his feet couldn't cope with the muscle weight he was running around with.

I can't believe Glen Jakovich doesn't get a mention , he went from a skinny 18 year old to looking like the ROCK a few years later!

Didn't he have heart problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back