Review Dogs 115 def Suns 67

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like it's pizza for Easter lunch next week. I am not superstitious!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Libba and Bont were fantastic in the middle. Ed Richards and Liam Jones down back. Weightman and Jamarra up forward. English much better.
Still don’t know what Vandermeer offers?

Bont and Libba are just absolute guns.

Good to be able to win games without our Key Forwards at their best. However, JUH took some really important marks

So many players were great today. I thought Sanders, Baker, Darcy, Khamis, Weightman, Dale and Jones were all tremendous.

Richards was one of our best before his injury. Hopefully he’s only out for 2-3 weeks, his imperative to our game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win to get us rolling. Plenty to worry about, but I rated how we were able to stand up against a decent suns outfit when they were coming on several occasions.

Libba immense.

Darcy, wow. He should never play 2s ever again.

Weren't too many bad performances. Marra well defended by Collins and had a shocking first half, rated the way he was able to work himself back into the match.

Khamis is best 22 quite obviously. Was okay against Melbourne but absolutely outstanding against the Suns. Hopefully see Keath come in for Coffield so Khamis can keep playing interceptor.

And what a difference Daniel made. Him and Baker are built for this new fast ball movement approach

Libba and Bont were fantastic in the middle. Ed Richards and Liam Jones down back. Weightman and Jamarra up forward. English much better.
Still don’t know what Vandermeer offers?
Mongrel and he gets under the skin of the Oppo but I agree he was poor first half

You know it’s a quality performance when a player seems like he’s involved in everything, but only has the 21 disposals.

Was a big day for Libba. Big day for our midfield as a whole.

When our intensity and energy is up, even just to the level of other teams, we’re hard to beat.

So many times we had Vanders working hard right up the ground to help the def half and to also create options on the turnover. Most of the time it was unrewarded running. Lots of that two way running across the board. Super impressive.

Hopefully the teams now woken up to the realisation we aren’t going to stay in games long enough with sub par work rate and energy levels.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back