Game Day Dogs v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For an 'elite puncher' his punches seem to land in pretty dangerous areas instead of the boundary where they belong.
Yeah im 50:50 on that I mean sometimes it is what it is - although a little too regular for him. He does so much really well, but there’s not a defender in the league who marks the ball as pooorly as him, like he’s unable to do it. He’s like a s**t Prestigiacomo, and honestly that doesn’t cut it.

We have to move past this guy, he’s not good enough defensively to be as poor as he is aerially. And this has actually been a pretty decent offensive game from him aside from aerially

I thought the effort was there against Port and probably should have won but the conditions were terrible and just not enough composure when it was needed. Similar today that we just can’t finish the good work. You guys have put in a stinker but still have a good chance at finals I think. Young team today
Hannan and I think McComb playing that night, with one of Hannan’s efforts being really slack that was a direct goal to Port that deflated us.

Can everyone spare a thought for the Bevo haters out there (and on here, you know who YOU are) this is a terrible, terrible day for all of them. All those arguments based on media dribble fed to them by gutter journos… Whilst we are celebrating think of those mentally challenged types who still want Bevo sacked.
Lest We Forget!…

…actually let’s forget those f&@kwits!
I mean that's easy to say now, I never wanted Bevo sacked but after a below average season last year and getting outplayed by Freo in the final after having a big led had people questioning him. The start to the season having two 50+ losses made it a lot worse understandably.

Miles too good in every aspect today. Watching it the effort and skill level our mob brought has made me sick. Had you guys kicked straight it would be close to a 100 point win for you guys

One question..why didn' t you bring this level if performance v port?. You would have killed them too!!!!?
thank you mate… can you believe there are Bulldogs supporters that want Bevo sacked?!!! bizarre isn’t it!

I mean that's easy to say now, I never wanted Bevo sacked but after a below average season last year and getting outplayed by Freo in the final after having a big lead had people questioning him. The start to the season having two 50+ losses made it a lot worse.
Back your club and back the greatest coach we have ever had. There will be peaks and troughs but stick fat…
In regards to your post saying it’s ‘easy to say now’ it was just as easy to say after round 2… how about supporting the coacg and the club rather than jumping at shadows and calling for his head. How does that sound?

I'm putting the horrid goal kicking to the Ballarat factor. Also should have managed anyone with bad hammies for this game.
Honestly Canberra and Ballarat has possibly caused us Adzy & JJ injuries which sucks, it’s hard but you almost have to rest them for these games it’s not worth the risk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back your club and back the greatest coach we have ever had. There will be peaks and troughs but stick fat…
In regards to your post saying it’s ‘easy to say now’ it was just as easy to say after round 2… how about supporting the coacg and the club rather than jumping at shadows and calling for his head. How does that sound?

I hate this mentality, just because Bevo won us a premiership we will never be able to get rid of him? Just because someone has a different opinion about coach or players etc doesn't mean they are less of a fan

Jones has been quiet today but he is genuinely gonna be elite, he is untackable - you can’t tackle this bloke.

I am obsessed with the way he plays it’s just gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back