Doogs' Droogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a new group. The Mud Rackers featuring PC, Pembleton and bulldogtragic.

PC I have warned you, now I am officially going to complain to mods when they come back from counting their cash.

We have 3,872 mods on this board, you'd think at least one of them would be on.

BTW - I reject your group.

Rocco,

I didn't have Doogs in my best 22, but now you mention it we have a hole on the list for a Patrick Bowden type.... granted Doogs is a little behind Pat Bowden in terms of development, possessions, goals, and time on the paddock in 06...

Rocco,

I didn't have Doogs in my best 22, but now you mention it we have a hole on the list for a Patrick Bowden type.... granted Doogs is a little behind Pat Bowden in terms of development, possessions, goals, and time on the paddock in 06...

Reported to mods.

I am going to post a suggestion on the aptly named suggestion board for an Andrew McDougall board. I will be mod.
You might struggle if my S.Tiller board gets up and running...

With Doogs it's always in a good way. I must say he does look very Jordy like in that photo.

Current Doog's Droogs membership tallly: 1

well nows a time to be optimistic, being the off season.. so count me in... GO DOOGS... may you take us to the promised land lol

Bad news guys. My thread requesting an Andrew McDougall board has been deleted from the suggestions board, I will take this as a rejection for now.

Doesn't suprise me, the discrimination a Doogs follower encounters on this board is disgraceful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a Collingwood supporter, but I'm a big mcdougal fan.

Infact, search my user name and threads started on the west coast eagles board and you'll see I've genuinly made threads about him which weren't trolling.

I would love to be a droog (also a fan of clockwork orange).

But I understand if my dreams are rejected as I'm not bulldogs faithful.

Infact, search my user name and threads started on the west coast eagles board and you'll see I've genuinly made threads about him which weren't trolling.

I'm sure Rocco will be happy to a) have somone on board that likes doogs and b) knows what a droog is.

Your dream has come true my son. The joy of Doogs should not be limited to Bulldogs fans, I hope fans of all clubs can appreciate his brilliance despite the hurt he may cause via destroying them.

Doogs' Droogs membership tallly: 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back