Doping Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It begs the question "what kind of person with Asthma wins the worlds most elite bike race over and over"?

You'd have to be a moron to think he's anywhere near clean.

The whole system is open to so much rorting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exercise induced asthma
and, pythons. feeding the pet pythons the pet rabbits from the kindergarten... wot a freeeeeekin absurd mythmaking excercise by his ghost-writer... personally, i preferred casper to the other ghost.

which reminds me, i was supposed to get the bio of the Lance Armstrong embroglio by David Walsh.

I went in requesting the bio 2 Christmas ago, of the MONA gambler David Walsh, evidently, she had been requested to get her father the gift of David Walsh the cycling journalist from Murdoch's Sunday Times, that was Conrad Black's no? before they locked him up for his unseemly bacchanalia in belgravia, not belgrave, that is where dave graney lives, different suburbs, different sound, different money'ed sets.

anyway, i was at readings malvern, and i know skilts will appreciate this, the book person who wanted to get me the cycling book, who had been told to buy that for her old men, had the most eye-watering decolletage one has ever seen, you are not even required to put in the accents above the e.
and it is not bust nor bosom not cleavage, that is a tad boorish and uncouth, who do you take me for.

long story, I have about 2 degrees of separation to Walsh thru one of the sources in the book, I could have got Walsh and the source to sign it and attest that i am a good lay.

#Poe's_law, or... #not_Poe's_law.

Beckett: never deign to Poe's law, but if you do, smash it into a thousand pieces then glue it back together like a Japanese ceramic

wait til the motors story comes out. then, even Wim Del Voye would not comprehend the scatology and , and... and, and the scatology hitting the fan
best Xmas present ever

So Froome is on the gas and he has motors in his wheels:rolleyes:. Looks like that myth's been busted.

It begs the question "what kind of person with Asthma wins the worlds most elite bike race over and over"?

no... you'd meed to be a moron and think that anyone at the top of a professional sport aint doping, fairplay, ethics, 'sportsmanship'(whatever the fuck that is)rules, principles, aint got nothing to do with it

if you want to be an elite athlete these days its pretty much a prerequisite to have asthma and hypothyroidism.

...a panic room and a really quiet doorbell also helps.

Exercise-induced asthma (technically, exercise-induced bronchoconstriction) is common across ALL endurance sports, not just cycling. Figures run to around 30% (of athletes).

Inhaled salbutamol offers no performance enhancement.

Last edited:

Most of the pro peloton are 'asthmatics'.

The good thing here is it will tighten up the use of Ventolin inhalers. Their use has been a rort for quite a while.

The good thing here is it will tighten up the use of Ventolin inhalers. Their use has been a rort for quite a while.

The usual conspiracy theory BS.

Meanwhile, back in the real world:

"a 2011 review of 26 studies on the effects of inhaled beta-2 agonists found that the medications did not improve “endurance, strength or sprint performance in healthy athletes.” In another study published in 2011, Belgian researchers wrote that taking salbutamol “does not affect exercise capacity in normal subjects.”"

Show me a research trial that establishes that there is any performance benefit from using a Ventolin inhaler.

On the other hand, "performance-hindering side effects include dizziness, headaches, and nausea".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back