Banter Drug Den of Banter and Hilarity - Shinboner Spirit of Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The joy of the new draw system means we will get a couple of pretenders every year now.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Dogs are pulling together some nice young players.

But then you start looking at some of the comments re: who to chase in the offseason to push for top four, the 'we have the best young kids in the league' line.....

**** me, you're as likely to finish in the bottom four as make finals next year. You aren't rubbish, but you're the Bulldogs for christ sake.

You're a s**t cardboard club. You always have been, you always will be. It's why your history is littered with failure as opposed to success. You are a nothing club.

Whatdya say?

Yep. NWOBHM/thrash/power metal/metalcore/grunge/some industrial metal (mainly FF))/some melodic black metal (mainly Agalloch)/some death metal (mainly Carcass and Bolt Thrower)

Man of fine taste.
I am NWOBHM/thrash/grunge/industrial/progressive metal/old rap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish we had a harder draw. We've beaten most of the top 8 and lost to a few s**t teams.

Didn't lose by 100+ to st kilda though I suppose.

True that, you've just been perennially s**t for near on a century.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Dogs are pulling together some nice young players.

But then you start looking at some of the comments re: who to chase in the offseason to push for top four, the 'we have the best young kids in the league' line.....

**** me, you're as likely to finish in the bottom four as make finals next year. You aren't rubbish, but you're the Bulldogs for christ sake.

You're a s**t cardboard club. You always have been, you always will be. It's why your history is littered with failure as opposed to success. You are a nothing club.
Because your club has been a pillar of success the last 10 years....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The joy of the new draw system means we will get a couple of pretenders every year now.
Because being 4-4 against top 8 sides will completely expose us next year with another season of development

Because your club has been a pillar of success the last 10 years....

No we've sucked.

Got a cabinet full of success to offset that though. Dogs don't.

And so does James Hird. How's he going ?

Quite well!

Come to think of it, James Hird alone is more decorated than the entirety of your clubs existence!

Quite well!

Come to think of it, James Hird alone is more decorated than the entirety of your clubs existence!
And he would hand it all in just to salvage any sort of integrity and respect from anyone in the Football world.

And he would hand it all in just to salvage any sort of integrity and respect from anyone in the Football world.
Have you heard what he thinks of the "football world'? I'm sure he's happy not to have the respect of those ordinary individuals. Those individuals who'd sell their children to have the football success James has had. Jealousy runs strong in those people. Tall poppy syndrome at it's best. On the flip side it's also why the doggies are everyone's second team. We love the little battler.

Haha.... daft.

Mainly because he's done exactly the opposite. You know, NOT handed it all in.

Gave me a laugh, because in your need to sob at the rather sobering reality presented to you of your club, you've gone and stated something which is effectively the complete opposite of what the facts are.

You might as well have told me the Doggies have more flags than we do - would have been just as effective a burn...

Ok I'll have a go

Here's an old favourite of mine.... Little Johnny was sitting in his Prep Grade when the teacher asked each of the students what their fathers did for a living. Mary answered first, "My daddy is a fire fighter! He puts out fires and saves people every day!" Next, Billy answered "My dad’s a cop! He has a gun and drives around in a police car with the sirens on!" Joey who sat next to Billy answered "My dad is a doctor, and everyday he helps sick people." These common answers all circulated around the room, but Little Johnny would not answer, so the teachers asked him "Johnny, what does your father do?" Johnny Calmly took a deep breath and said, "My dad works at a bar and takes his clothes off for other men for money, and sometimes if the offer is good enough, he will go to a cheap hotel and sleep with the other man." The teacher shocked by this, took Johnny aside and asked, "Is that really what your father does!?!" Johnny replied, "No Miss. My father plays for Footscray. I was just too embarrassed to tell the truth."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back