Banter Drug Den of Banter and Hilarity - Shinboner Spirit of Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear god. Lurking likers, after game quotes....

Gents, let me make this as clear as I can;

You are the Bulldogs.

You can argue with the Saints over it for all I care, but you are quite literally the worst club in the history of the game. I mean seriously, Fitzroy has more to brag about than you.

In my lifetime alone I've seen more success than the Dogs entire existence. And I'm relatively young and we've been s**t for ten years!

You need to understand that nothing you do now is going to be worth anything. This is because you never achieve anything, quite simply because you are a cardboard club.

I mean calm down, you beat a team you should have beaten. You'll win some more, then you'll lose some. And the cycle continues....
What an unpleasant character. You come across like an arrogant loudmouth bogan who probably kicks his dog.

685349-1152eb54-3edd-11e4-b960-2caaf0b197a5.jpg

It's the spirit that counts
Ours is purer.

Interesting experiment the Macca one. but sometimes you gotta make mistakes to get to a good place.
All hail the Drink.
Now Essendon could learn a thing or two about selecting a good coach. (there going to have to pretty soon)
First, look to the best : Hawthorn. The competition leaders by a long way with a game plan not dependent on personnel.
Don't limit your options... they don't have to be Victorian,, eg Woosha from the West could be a great choice.
Or go for proven experience if available: Mick Malthouse.
Conduct a fulsome public process that shows respect to incumbents
Employ a coach that has experience coaching and has a proven track record and served a thorough apprenticeship
Coaching is an important job as it involves overseeing and controlling many functions and roles within the club
You need someone who is fair dinkum committed and prepared to put the time in... not a dilletante.
A critical part of choosing the best available coach for a club is the make up of the selection committee. One team that has done this really well in recent years happens to be the Western Bulldogs... Maybe they should choose your next coach. (for obvious reasons).

No, no melt. We've lost a lot of games this year, and much as you might like it to be this one is no more special to me.

Though I note the daftness (and straight from the bigfooty handbook) of your post.

I simply enjoy pointing out the uselessness of hope when it comes to your club.

As I said, you've proven time and time again how completely incapable of success you are. Your club will never achieve anything.

No, no melt. We've lost a lot of games this year, and much as you might like it to be this one is no more special to me.

Though I note the daftness (and straight from the bigfooty handbook) of your post.

I simply enjoy pointing out the uselessness of hope when it comes to your club.

As I said, you've proven time and time again how completely incapable of success you are. Your club will never achieve anything.
At least I can hold my head up high knowing each week when I go to the Football the players haven't quit on the coach. The golden boy had single handily ruined your football club and its time for him to go.

But if you're talking about success I respect what your club has done in past decades and 2000 etc. But what's your club done lately? What have they done since 2001?
The dogs have played in 3 prelims in that time. So i would say we have been pretty successful compared to what Essendon have dished up the last 14 years.

At least I can hold my head up high knowing each week when I go to the Football the players haven't quit on the coach. The golden boy had single handily ruined your football club and its time for him to go.

But if you're talking about success I respect what your club has done in past decades and 2000 etc. But what's your club done lately? What have they done since 2001?
The dogs have played in 3 prelims in that time. So i would say we have been pretty successful compared to what Essendon have dished up the last 14 years.

Hahaha..... Made three prelims have you?

Do you even realise when you do it?

Ya know, when you reinforce exactly WHY your club will never achieve anything?

Curious that your rather insignificant club is desperate to see a 'melt' from an anonymous Essendon supporter.

Are you so desperate for attention? I'm sorry to disappoint you, labeling your club (both before and after the game I might add) for what it is is nothing more but an observation of your well established existence.

Pre-game: "Your club is an irrelevant speck."

Peons: "Yeah well, we'll beat you."

Post-game: "Your club is an irrelevant speck."

Peons: "HAHA!! Melt!"

:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus... The Saints supporters got over their win over us pretty quickly. It really has been tough as a dogs supporter I guess.

I always think it's funny that opposition posters come to this board with average banter pre-game and then a bunch more join in post game when they win with "Hird this" and "drugs that". Like we haven't heard any of it before. s**t 'banter' is s**t.

In 2015, maybe. What about 2014, did you hold your head high knowing the players had quit on the coach?

And congrats on the prelim stuff, maybe one day you'll get to the big dance again. Maybe.

I always think it's funny that opposition posters come to this board with average banter pre-game and then a bunch more join in post game when they win with "Hird this" and "drugs that". Like we haven't heard any of it before. s**t 'banter' is s**t.

The post game crew don't banter, they just show their true colours. To the pre game crew, kudos.

The amusing part to me is the desire to be recognised.

Been working on a post about it, their are genuine differences in the psyche of some supporter bases that are reflective of the teams supported - we aren't quite as interchangeable as you would think.

I can see why Giles took so long to make his debut. Watching him with the ball was like driving past a freeway smash. I wanted to look away but my eyes were drawn to the horror.

As far as Clubs go ours is one of the greatest... 16 premierships and a rich decorated history. Essendon is currently going through the biggest controversy to ever hit the AFL.... we've copped the harshest of penalties and years of media pressure, not to mention 3 years of uncertainty. How do we respond? How you'd expect a great Club to do so... RECORD membership and the third highest attendance record in the league this season.
Our players and coach have been gallant under unprecedented pressure... the saga and pressure had to hit at some point, considering the rediculose time this is taking....

Your Club club could only dream of such greatness.... they need Clubs like Essendon to survive.
I doubt any Club could've survived the last 3 years as intact as Essendon is as a whole!

Curious that your rather insignificant club is desperate to see a 'melt' from an anonymous Essendon supporter.

Are you so desperate for attention? I'm sorry to disappoint you, labeling your club (both before and after the game I might add) for what it is is nothing more but an observation of your well established existence.

Pre-game: "Your club is an irrelevant speck."

Peons: "Yeah well, we'll beat you."

Post-game: "Your club is an irrelevant speck."

Peons: "HAHA!! Melt!"

:rolleyes:
Call us irrelevant all you want. But we all know who your current list and superstars of other teams would rather be playing.

I would never deny what a fantastic achievement it is for your club to have 16 premierships in the cabinet.
But you guys are the laughing stock of the competetion. And unfortunately for you guys it's only going to get worse from here.
We are currently a far better team then you guys, and we will be for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back