ESPN 2017/2018 NBA Fantasy League - DRAFT

Remove this Banner Ad

Some juicy free agent news coming last few days.

Be interesting to see what rosters look like when it all settles.

Sorry everyone but I'm out for the next season. First time trying NBA fantasy, too much busy work and not enough decisions for my liking.

Pretty sure I left my team with some decent talent (Jaylen Brown off the waiver best career move) so hopefully someone wants to take it.

Will gather up everyone who is happy to go around next season and find replacements over the next couple of months for those who don't.

Have every intention of the league continuing on for those who played last season.

I'm keen to go around again also.

hey guys, new to this but im keen to join in if any spots are free.

Sorry everyone but I'm out for the next season. First time trying NBA fantasy, too much busy work and not enough decisions for my liking.

Pretty sure I left my team with some decent talent (Jaylen Brown off the waiver best career move) so hopefully someone wants to take it.
Oh yeah, I can't remember my team name but it's probably self-deprecating, and I have James Harden. If that helps with the management side of removing me at all.

Oh yeah, I can't remember my team name but it's probably self-deprecating, and I have James Harden. If that helps with the management side of removing me at all.
Have removed you from the league, thanks for letting me know.

What compensation do I get for the Hawks trading Schroder to OKC on me and effectively destroying my season before it starts?

James Harden seems fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the keeper numbers increasing going forward, or going to remain static at 6?

I think I am ready to start drafting :)
Keepers will remain at 6 going forward.

Just waiting on Stoney to set his keepers and then we can start the draft for our second season.

Do we need to drop all of the players that aren't keepers or is there a special function the League GM has that can do it automatically?

Do we need to drop all of the players that aren't keepers or is there a special function the League GM has that can do it automatically?
Both I believe. You can certainly manually drop them, but I believe any that aren't listed as "Keeper" will be moved out of your unit once the Keeper deadline passes.

ESPN will automatically drop players not listed as keepers as soon as i set the draft date/type.

As mentioned i am still waiting on Stoney to set his keepers, i am thinking of giving him until the weekend before i set his keepers for him. If i don't hear anything by next Wednesday afternoon i may have to replace him. Giving him an extra week for him to make contact i think is more than enough time.

Feedback from other league managers is welcome.

ESPN will automatically drop players not listed as keepers as soon as i set the draft date/type.

As mentioned i am still waiting on Stoney to set his keepers, i am thinking of giving him until the weekend before i set his keepers for him. If i don't hear anything by next Wednesday afternoon i may have to replace him. Giving him an extra week for him to make contact i think is more than enough time.

Feedback from other league managers is welcome.
Sounds reasonable to me.
vanders already expressed interest so should have a replacement at short notice if required

Remove this Banner Ad

Back