Essencheat choke on the way?

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Lawlz Bummers, y u so s**t fo? Bout to choek it up to Porty.:eek::eek::eek:

Watching the Dons at the pub. This really, really puts the Blues only Finals win in a generation in context

Looks like they'll get home and Hird will be declared their greatest ever coach.

Geez I can't wait to play Essendon this year. We're gonna make last years elimination final look like a nail biter.

So you're not just a "faux crow" any more? Or do you just jump on board when things start looking up?

So I guess all this deflecting means you're happy with the loss? Alrighty then.

I'm whatever you want me to be, sweety.

We were very wasteful again.

Only consolation is we did it with injuries during the game. But not much to get excited about, including this piss poor OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're right. But we're winning ugly at least. In the past we would lose those games. Can only improve from here.

Not gonna lie guys, this thread is a lock for TOTY. I'm gonna keep it bumped for the next 2 weeks when we play the Cheats :eek:

Playing with yourself ? Not surprising. :eek:

I was playing with myself earlier when you guys had the fumbles against Pooooort. Lucky I finished up before the game ended:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back