Essendon supporters not allowed in this thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Because Essencheat are cheeky ***** who are ugly and stupid they aren't allowed in this thread so feel free everyone else to have chats about whatever you like PS see heppel's hair? what is he trying to be, a shitter version of dale thomas circa 2009??? (GIGGLES)

yeah we are mate. :)

Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out !!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's ok, today is but a minor hiccup on Carlton's inevitable run to the flag. They're already beaten genuine contenders in Richmond, Brisbane and a full strength Collingwood, dropping an odd game to Essendon doesn't mean much............

Why would they want to be part of this thread? They're too busy celebrating beating the 2012 Premiership favourites.

He he! And so they should!

It's ok, today is but a minor hiccup on Carlton's inevitable run to the flag. They're already beaten genuine contenders in Richmond, Brisbane and a full strength Collingwood, dropping an odd game to Essendon doesn't mean much............

I agree, we haven't beaten anyone of note and sucked and blowed today. Good challenge coming up in Perth though, I'll be getting pissed and swearing at elderly Dockers supporters on the train woooohoooo

Wtf Carlton? :confused:

Seriously wtf.

Pretty bad hey LAWLZZZZZZZZZ

Extremely bad :p

Feeling your pain

Essendon played out of their skin, and topped Carlton. Port are playing as completely s**t as they always do, but we are just edging past them.

If it wasn't for Seedsman this year, I'd be in meltdown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feeling your pain

Essendon played out of their skin, and topped Carlton. Port are playing as completely s**t as they always do, but we are just edging past them.

Ah Shawtykins. I'm not melting down just yet. The season, she is young, and a good showing in Perth next week will make me forget all about how s**t it feels right now.

If I can make a recommendation to anyone out there though, never 'like' your team's fanpage on Facebook. It is depressing how many stupid morons support my club. At least on BigFooty I can pretend they're pedo's who live with their mums but on Facebook I'm faced with the reality that they're fully functioning, normal looking human beings.:thumbsdown:

Fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, another downhill skiing Essendon flog who I only see when they beat us. Can't you read?

Feeling your pain

I am glad the manseed is keeping the smile on your dial.

Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out !!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

denial-and-the-coming-data-meltdown.jpg

Because Essencheat are cheeky k.hunts who are ugly and stupid they aren't allowed in this thread so feel free everyone else to have chats about whatever you like PS see heppel's hair? what is he trying to be, a shitter version of dale thomas circa 2009??? (GIGGLES)

Sour grapes, you lost to the bummers....top 4 side my arse!

iamdisappoint.jpeg.

Sames!

Hi Poseidon, did you enjoy the game? I sure did. :p

Hi mantis, nah I can't say I really enjoyed it. I'm sure it was decent viewing for Bombers and neutral fans though. PS can't you read flogbog?:mad:

Jayden's mad
troll_face.png

Shut up Flogan

Sour grapes, you lost to the bummers....top 4 side my arse!

I will not top 4 side your arse, enough with the dirty PM's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back