Vintage Bay Essendon supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doss i guess you can try to deflect this thread with the snooping of royals1922, but, if the Essendon posters weren't so out there, this thread wouldn't exist. You sillys say the darndest things.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

No deflection, just a wry observation. :)

Care to join us in some wry observations of your farked up, deluded, koolaid drinking campaigners fellow supporters?

No deflection, just a wry observation. :)
On a serious level, I reckon 7 out of every 10 Essendon posters are probably okay, the remaining 3 out of every 10 are trollworthy.

A situation no different probably to every other board on BF.

On a serious level, I reckon 7 out of every 10 Essendon posters are probably okay, the remaining 3 out of every 10 are trollworthy.

Careful, my friend, that won't win you any admirers around these parts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullshit..they are all as mad as a box of frogs.

I'm not much of a gambler but I was thinking of putting a hundred or so on Essenjection to win next year's spoon. I'm a bit concerned though, if half their list cops a two year ban as expected, can bookies then legally declare such a bet null & void?

Whoa.... steady on there mate. I know you're a congenial bloke but you may be taking things a little far.

I tend to think of sane & rational Essendon supporters as the human equivalent of Willy Wonka's golden tickets. Yeah we all know they're out there, its just that nobody's ever seen one themselves. :D

Last edited:

I'd say the ratio was the opposite on the Geelong board.

Careful, my friend, that won't win you any admirers around these parts!
That 3 out of 10 ensure the survival of this thread. I could name the major candidates but they are well known to most and it is verboten anyway

i backdate their status to the 2013 AGM. the opinion then determines their status. 100% denialists at the time.
I am a bit more forgiving than you but then I have not been reading the HTB board regularly. Those who are still that way are certifiable

"Does anyone actually believe that James Hird just decided to give his team drugs and that they would accept his word that it would be OK are we that naive ????.James is clearly being made a scape goat the management at Essendon are at fault and nobody but James took a suspension for the sake of the the team players and to save the managements arsesHis allegiance to the club is clear and he has fallen on the sword for Little and his cronies and now he realizes that he is being s**t on he naturally wants to defend his name and he has every right to do soIts high time the players stood their ground and showed where their allegiances are."

"Does anyone actually believe that James Hird just decided to give his team drugs and that they would accept his word that it would be OK are we that naive ????.James is clearly being made a scape goat the management at Essendon are at fault and nobody but James took a suspension for the sake of the the team players and to save the managements arsesHis allegiance to the club is clear and he has fallen on the sword for Little and his cronies and now he realizes that he is being s**t on he naturally wants to defend his name and he has every right to do soIts high time the players stood their ground and showed where their allegiances are."

They're like norf Korea only without the zany cheese fetish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back