Essendon: Wall to Wall

Remove this Banner Ad

seen it, i was a bit disappointed
i thought it was pretty lazily put together. the highlights packages of most of the 'heros' seem to come from 2-3 games. and so many of the highlights were of them doing regulation things like kick/mark/handball (although i suppose that was all they could find for kevin walsh ;)) i thought (for some of the players) they could have included some better highlights.

my expectations were pretty high though (after reading a thread about it on here months ago).

Originally posted by bacon buster
seen it, i was a bit disappointed
i thought it was pretty lazily put together. the highlights packages of most of the 'heros' seem to come from 2-3 games. and so many of the highlights were of them doing regulation things like kick/mark/handball (although i suppose that was all they could find for kevin walsh ;)) i thought (for some of the players) they could have included some better highlights.

my expectations were pretty high though (after reading a thread about it on here months ago).

I agree. I thought it was crap.

Take Timmy Watson, for instance. You'd hope to see highlights of his leap over the pack in the '81 night Grand Final (for example.) Instead, the "producer" goes to some obscure H&A games against 2 or 3 teams, gets that players entire highlights package from those 2 or 3 games only. It's almost as if they couldn't be bothered going through his best highlights from 300 games, so they took them from one or two games.

And the games in question were just normal run of the mill games. Nothing special about them, or the highlights. Lazily put together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back