Trading Places Eth's Auction game

Remove this Banner Ad

We had a tie for 3rd on 18 points, and with the oddest voting combination ever, he got the best from 3 voters and the worst from 3 voters it is Prochard123!

Not only did we get a tie for 3rd, we got a tie for 1st! Only 3 points ahead on 15 we had reggie and Turbocat!

Thanks for playing everyone. I you want I can release the voting grid so everyone can see who voted for who

CoachTurbocatTwo PlanksProchard12311kgmreggieLukeParkerno1eth-dogTotalPlacing
Turbocat
0​
2​
1​
2​
4​
3​
3​
15​
1st
Two Planks
3​
0​
2​
4​
3​
2​
6​
20​
5th
Prochard123
5​
1​
0​
5​
1​
5​
1​
18​
3rd
11kgm
4​
5​
3​
0​
5​
4​
4​
25​
6th
reggie
1​
3​
4​
1​
0​
1​
5​
15​
1st
LukeParkerno1
2​
4​
5​
3​
2​
0​
2​
18​
3rd
Each set of votes are the columns, how many you got per person is in the row

My team must have been average, a team with a guy called Unknown on the bench got voted above me.
Hey at least 3 people didn't vote your team as the worst when you have:
  • Best ruck in the league (Gawn)
  • Midfield with 2 brownlow medalists (Fyfe, Mitchell, Bont, Kelly, Mcluggage)
  • 4 of the top 10 goal scorers this year (Butler, Papley, Lynch, King)
Your guy beat me too according to 3 people so don't even worry about it.

I actually thought his team was quite good given the number of points he used, on a per point basis he probably had all of us beat, shame that the goal is to field the team with the best premiership chance. But I think it's pretty obvious that we need objective judges next time not players, I can ask Knightmare in the future if required.

Hey at least 3 people didn't vote your team as the worst when you have:
  • Best ruck in the league (Gawn)
  • Midfield with 2 brownlow medalists (Fyfe, Mitchell, Bont, Kelly, Mcluggage)
  • 4 of the top 10 goal scorers this year (Butler, Papley, Lynch, King)
Your guy beat me too according to 3 people so don't even worry about it.

I actually thought his team was quite good given the number of points he used, on a per point basis he probably had all of us beat, shame that the goal is to field the team with the best premiership chance. But I think it's pretty obvious that we need objective judges next time not players, I can ask Knightmare in the future if required.
The voting system usually works pretty well but it was strange this time around. I found the voting with you quite bizarre, your team would have conceded maybe 35 points a game and whilst your forward line wasn't brilliant I thought it was good enough to score 60+ regularly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back