Even more random thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yes i should really get over it but its not the 1st time shes done it 2 me

That's terrible soph:thumbsdown:

Anyway, today i found the most amazing house, I'm in LOVE with it. Not only is it gorgeous its a 2 minute walk from the convent (which is an old convent that has bars and cafes in it) and the collingwood childrens farm. I've never fallen so in love with a place. I have to get this, please please please god/allah/buddah PLEASE let me get this place. :)

Anyway, today i found the most amazing house, I'm in LOVE with it. Not only is it gorgeous its a 2 minute walk from the convent (which is an old convent that has bars and cafes in it) and the collingwood childrens farm. I've never fallen so in love with a place. I have to get this, please please please god/allah/buddah PLEASE let me get this place. :)

Woah, that sounds awesome! I hope you get it!

Craig the parrot has been in his cage all day with no food. I only saw that he had no food tonight, so I moved all my study stuff downstairs so I could put him on his perch in the lounge room and sit with him. Oh and I also cut up one of my own fresh apples for him, since he has no other food :thumbsdown: God my fatmates are ****ers.

Woah, that sounds awesome! I hope you get it!

Craig the parrot has been in his cage all day with no food. I only saw that he had no food tonight, so I moved all my study stuff downstairs so I could put him on his perch in the lounge room and sit with him. Oh and I also cut up one of my own fresh apples for him, since he has no other food :thumbsdown: God my fatmates are ****ers.

hopefully the next time you come to melbourne i will cook you a lovely dinner in my new home next to the convent :)

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

hey hooley, my flatmates are arseholes too luckily the girl i'm moving in with is a sweetheart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just finished Uni...

Yikes! The exam period only started on Wed! I guess the large first-year subjects must have been early in the exam period...which has its pros and cons I suppose. I'm sure you'll do fine! :)

I have to hand in my thesis AND submit two papers to a journal for review before the end of Jan...feel the stress.

I wish I could sleep..

Need to get a month's worth of EE2 Journal entries done. I hate the Journal.

So I made it pretty to look at ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back