Ex-AFL players heading to local leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Going a little while back now but he played 5 games for Hawthorn. Shannon Gibson is the new playing and assistant coach for 07 at Watsonia in the DVFL. Played at Euroa last year I think.

Played a bit more then 5 games Force. Try 30 + games.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

signed with west adelaide for 2007

I remember Cupido saying he was hoping to have a big 06, he was going to train the house down and try and get back into the AFL. While I can't ever see that happening, how did he go last year? Keeping in mind his history, was he as committed as he said he would be?

I remember Cupido saying he was hoping to have a big 06, he was going to train the house down and try and get back into the AFL. While I can't ever see that happening, how did he go last year? Keeping in mind his history, was he as committed as he said he would be?

Saw him at a Moonee Valley night meeting prior to Xmas, walking around like he was a big unit had the collar up you know the look the young guys are chasing these days . . . to me he looked a tad heavy so Im tipping he's come to terms that the dream could be over and he's enjoying life a bit now.

Will play at West Adelaide this year. Played @ South Adelaide last year. Has been in a very lush paddock.

0,,5246767,00.jpg

Would have finished the season 100kg+ and performance tapered off in second half of season. Kicked 55 goals in 21 games but only 13 from last 9.

This is about ex-AFL players. You do not meet criteria for the this thread.

0 games does not make you an AFL player.

How much more air are you going to pump into your own tyres. You are not fooling anyone.

Thnks you got him snake man:thumbsu:

Aaron Henneman will be playing with Silvan the Yarra Valley Mountain District FL alongside ex Essendon players in Haynes, Bullen and Moorcroft.

Has been officially registered.

There is a bit of a rumour that a recent AFL player may be joining up with a Victorian based Western Border team this season.
It is pretty scratchy speculation as yet, but has anyone else heard anything remotely more concrete or is someone simply feeding me a line?:confused:

has anyone heard anything on this? i have heard that maybe portland will be getting an ex-afl coach and some more sanfl players? could be false though.

Hi all new to this site

Have heard that portland has signed damien squire former port player and sanfl legend. also Hamilton has kane fraser former hawk

In the efl there is about 40 ex afl players playing afl and baylwan have about 7.You guys underrate the efl so much they are the best leauge bar the vfl but would give them a run

Remove this Banner Ad

Back