Fantasy Hockey 2010-11

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually I think I may have beaten you after looking at the playoff tiebreakers with the first tiebreaker being winning percentage against an opponent during the season, We tied one and I won the other. Thought ladder position would have been fairer to be honest.

Congrats to Two Blues on winning the league this year. Promoted from Div 2 last season to win this year, well done.

Final standings

*1. Two Blues
*2. Don't Toews me bro!
*3. Lethals Devils
*4. That Team
*5. Stellar Stastny
*6. doof
7. TheSwedishChefs
8. Wolverines
9. Peter Sidorkiewicz
10. Feelin' Dutchy
11. The real deal
12. The 87s

The real deal and The 87's go down next year.
Note: I re-ordered the final standings for the bottom half as I think the standings after the regular season are the final ones from memory?

I think im done. Last day and I have to many cats to make up.

Congrats Two Blues, great season.

Thanks - had fun with the league all year. Won Divvy 2 last year and didn't expect to do so well with my "Two Blues" this time around. Rode my gun offense all year and had a bit of luck with my dodgy goaltending when it came Playoffs time. More than interested in giving the "BF Keeper League" a go next season if a spot becomes available....

Best and worst of year...

Boom -
Daniel Sedin at pick 11 - not bad for a potential MVP
Ryan Kesler at Round 8 - killed it in Goals and Faceoffs all year
Giroux in Round 11 - will crack 100 points within a couple of years.
and best of all Teemu Selanne at Round 12 - what a legend he is.
Also managed to pick up Couture as a FA and Hartnell and Niemi as early waiver picks, all of whom more than did my team proud. Got Ray Emery late to shore up my goaltending for the Playoff rounds.

As for Busts -
Heatley in Round 2 wasn't great
Gonchar at Round 5 even worse
Tim Thomas was available - in Round 17 no less!! - but didn't pick him...went Khabibulin instead - great move, that one!

Crunch time was when Crosby got injured as I reckon he would have just about taken "That Team" to victory - them's the breaks I guess....

Thanks all............

All the vets better shape up next season after the new guys placed 1 and 2 this year.

Great pick up of Selanne in rd 12 though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back