Fantasy Hockey 2011-12

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
It is time again for the BFFHL season to start up guys.

We'll have to get this booted up again, not sure who will be commissioner, but the Div 1 teams are as follows:

Two Blues (Two blue tiger)
Don't Toews Me Bro! (JC)
Lethals Devils (Lethal)
That Team (Brades)
Stellar Statsny (VC)
Doof (Doof)
TheSwedishChefs
Peter Sidorkiewicz (Peter Sidorkiewicz)
Wolverines (Marns)
The real deal (catters)
stay true
Stinger

Dropping down if still active are Feelin' Dutchy and The 87s (C87)

Anyone who was in Div 2, please feel free to post who is coming up.

I won division 2 and Stinger was runner up.:thumbsu:
And I would have won too if not for Crosby and his noggin issues and Kopitar breaking his ankle a day before the final started.:mad:

Nah, fair play. You won fair and square.

If there is space in Div 1, count me in.

As commish of Div 2 last year, it was a bit dull.

We only had 8 guys, with prob only 5-6 active.

I don't mind being commish again, but I think we should look for a min. of 10-12 dedicated players, which might be hard to come by.

But I guess there will be plenty of spots at the moment drummond.

Also, I think I remember the rules for promotion being the guy who won the regular season, and the guy who won the playoffs.

In that case, we would see KnightRyders(points leader) and Datsyukian Deke(playoff winner) promoted from Div 2 to Div 1... but maybe someone can confirm the rules.

If there is space in Div 1, count me in.

As commish of Div 2 last year, it was a bit dull.

We only had 8 guys, with prob only 5-6 active.

I don't mind being commish again, but I think we should look for a min. of 10-12 dedicated players, which might be hard to come by.

But I guess there will be plenty of spots at the moment drummond.

Also, I think I remember the rules for promotion being the guy who won the regular season, and the guy who won the playoffs.

In that case, we would see KnightRyders(points leader) and Datsyukian Deke(playoff winner) promoted from Div 2 to Div 1... but maybe someone can confirm the rules.
Definitely count me in if there are spots, and you know I'm active. :thumbsu:

If div #2 did not work that well, we could always increase the number of teams and run one league. What do you think?

I would rather not. The two tier system works because you are guaranteed that Div 1 will have 12 committed players.

Its unfortunate that Div 2 half the group wasn't interested but if we increase the numbers and only have one division the same thing will happen - teams who don't have a chance at the top 6 will quit midseason. And obviously if you have 20 teams, its usually means at least 12 or so are out of contention towards the end of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I think the 2 tier system is better as well. Div 2 wasn't that bad though and it was very competitive in the top 6 all year with very little separating us points wise. I won the final from 4th and Stinger was runner up from 3rd from memory after 1st and 2nd choked lol.
I think at some point during the season there were about four or five different league leaders. And there were some good trades around as well. Good league.

I just reactivated the league using last years settings, so the ten teams that have stayed in Div 1 will have got an email. If you haven't then shoot me a PM and I will give you the details. I'll also send a PM to stay true and TheStinger (two more Wings fans...should make this year easy). ;)

Have set the draft to offline for now, but we need to coordinate a date for the live draft (not GF weekend?)

I just reactivated the league using last years settings, so the ten teams that have stayed in Div 1 will have got an email. If you haven't then shoot me a PM and I will give you the details. I'll also send a PM to stay true and TheStinger (two more Wings fans...should make this year easy). ;)

Have set the draft to offline for now, but we need to coordinate a date for the live draft (not GF weekend?)
Since when have I been a Wings fan? I hate those Detroit bastards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back