fat guys that can play

Remove this Banner Ad

:) Must agree that B J Filo was the most talented out of the three at all sports he smashed Shuan at tennis. Derek at cricket and he also swam for victoria at the national titles. He told me he got burnt out as a youngster and decided to give it away and balloned out a little.
Had freakish skills with the oval ball. The other thing he has celebrated more grand final victories than any other person in this country not to have recieved a medal and at clubs that have beat either Derek or Shuan it does not matter. B J is also one of the best sporting tipsters around in any sport very rarely if ever wrong.

Good call on BJ. I have been present in the rooms at the Barham Golf Club when Shawn has entered unhappy about getting flogged by BJ with the little white ball.

danny irwin from colbinabbin in the heathcote league. massive unit. kicked 245goals in a season,not sure what club he was at then. hes about 6'6" and is a very big boy.has lost a lot of wait in last 2 years though. probably dropped 20kgs but damn he is a big man.very solid.great player and great bloke.

danny erwin played at waaia when he kicked over 200

Loveless and Meka are hard to move. As for Irwin, he has a big frame but has lost heaps. Kicking 200 in a year, fat or skinny is an effort!

A bloke from Seville by the name of slugga has put on enough beef to be called a fat man, plays forward or back and moves with grace. A real talent on and off the field:)

Gee your a good bloke!

Vinnie Muccitelli is the most talented fat man i have ever seen at local level. Although he a has lost a few kg's oer the past few seasons. Kicked 100 goals in a season many times, including the last 2 years.

I've seen a guy play with Great Western in the Horsham District Football League for a few years now and must admit he goes alright for a bloke that not only looks like his swollowed a bean bag but looks like he also carries a spare tyre around his waist. Played FF a few years back and won their goal kicking with about 60/70 for the year!! Funnily enough he now plays down back and still holds his own, booming kick! :thumbsu:

The BB Saints have some quality larger/fat guys running around in their 2's these days. Doughboy has stepped up a league from Cudgy, while Landy, Richter and Chandler are dominating forces both forward and back. Rugby League convert Wazza has been outstanding in his debut season showing endless versatility out on the ground. However, these boys are slimming down at a rapid rate due to the tough training regimen their coach has in place.:D:D:D

The BB Saints have some quality larger/fat guys running around in their 2's these days. Doughboy has stepped up a league from Cudgy, while Landy, Richter and Chandler are dominating forces both forward and back. Rugby League convert Wazza has been outstanding in his debut season showing endless versatility out on the ground. However, these boys are slimming down at a rapid rate due to the tough training regimen their coach has in place.:D:D:D

good to see wazza killer them on the weekend..a very hard man !!!!! haven't seen many big guys this year in the hume league yet but bb saints does have a few...`

Matt Gooden from Nilma Darnum is absolutely huge. Probably closer to the 160kg mark but can take a strong mark and is a thumping kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he has really stacked it on in the last couple of years. I heard that he has an addiction to nachos. Also heard that he ate a little mexican boy as he smelt of jalepenos.

Craig Jorgensen kicked a lot of goals here and there for some different clubs. Quite a few years back I think I recall him kicking 43 in one game for Mentone.

Was a decent footballer and looked like he ate 5 dozen pies before the game. I mean he was BIGGGG and FATTT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back