The Law Ferguson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally when people conducting interviews like that one , people who so obviously don't like that camera, won't look at it, has is set up far enough to the side , so they can concentrate on the guy asking scripted questions, is because they know there's people on the other side of that camera know they lying.

They taught us every person who ever kills, if they can handle the guilt that comes with there first predation, will continue to do so. But most can't. Thankfully this guy is one who can't handle what he did.

Young copper, with an attitude problem, home problems, culture problems snapped. The audio of the gunshots is clear, the kids wasn't armed. two bursts of 6 bullets, 5 second delay between is not on.

Coppers see it alot themselves, get called to others snapping every day.

What do you do? Alot of officers will lose confidence out there if this guy hauled over the coals for it.

I wonder what would of happened if the officer was honest and said "I was unable to handle how the situation escalated, I should not of escalated it, not only the first time but all three times. He made it clear to me he was going to defend himself the first two times. i knew these two times that if he had a weapon, he would of used by the third time. I brought the gun into it those 3 times, he tried to leave and I pushed the envelope further until he had no other choice but to confront me. I am sorry I phuqed up. maybe we can turn this into some good and make sure as few officers ever again break so many operation procedures and wait for backup"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The initial reactions from all witnesses were that he was trying to surrender. Holding your hands up in surrender and charging like a bull at someone are not actions that you would easily mistake

What you fail to consider is that a whole lot of witnesses hate the police and by making unsworn testimonies on national tv (which isn't a crime) put pressure on the law agencies. Witnesses will lie.. Remember the chic chic bang girl from Kings Cross?

So your arguing is because you have a beef against Cops.
No I'm arguing because the American police have a long history of abusing their powers in partical to the African American community.

Wilson has changed his version twice now , to me it appears that he has been coached since the shooting.

But the evidence has never been tested

No I'm arguing because the American police have a long history of abusing their powers in partical to the African American community.

Wilson has changed his version twice now , to me it appears that he has been coached since the shooting.

But the evidence has never been tested

Brown got shot six times in the front , was not shot in the back, the autopsy is evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back