Toast Festive season well-wishes

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy new years everyone. This will be my first nye at home in 10 years, the missus is about to pop anyday.

Where's everyone off to? My #1 nye place to be would be magnetic island, followed by yarrawonga. :)

Good luck with the little one crash.

Hopefully she holds off until tomorrow. Some great people born on the 2nd jan too. Cuba gooding Jnr, Shirley straughan, keg on legs!

Happy new years sainters. My first as a BF tragic. Many more to come me thinks.

Picking up my (teenage) grandson from the airport now
Don't know what we can do for new year's eve yet - maybe local do - maybe Southbank on Brisbane River
Whatever you are doing, have lots of fun and be responsible, especially if you are wearing club colours.

Happy New Year

Happy new years everyone. This will be my first nye at home in 10 years, the missus is about to pop anyday.

Where's everyone off to? My #1 nye place to be would be magnetic island, followed by yarrawonga. :)
Get used to it :)
My exciting NYE's have generally ended at around 10pm for the past ten years... I don't really miss the madness anymore.

Happy new year sainters, wishing for some exciting glimpses next year from our next era!

Happy New year everyone.
Get ready for another thrill ride that will be 2015. Enjoy the high's, tolerate or even laugh at the low's but most of all keep the faith.
Fingers crossed we remain scandal free for the entire off season.

2 first up wins in the pre season comp and we might even push 45000 members. Positive momentum is infectious.

Stay safe!

Have a good one crasha and all the best for you and your better half for the imminent arrival of the new bub.
Must be a very exciting time for both of you.
Cheers :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back