Discussion FGD Board Awards Poll #5 - Most Appreciated Poster

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

argh I'm trying to vote but it's not letting me, it keeps coming up with some stupid error!! can I PM my vote to workhorse or someone so that it is accepted in the results please?

argh I'm trying to vote but it's not letting me, it keeps coming up with some stupid error!! can I PM my vote to workhorse or someone so that it is accepted in the results please?

Yeah you can PM me or Doc and we'll fix it if it still isn't working.

I voted for Doc, his work as our Spec Mod and as a general poster shouldn't go unnoticed. It was a very tough choice though, as others have said Omega deserves many more votes.

Craegus for me, he's designs are outstanding every time and i hope to one day be as good as him :D

I should have known, Aussies don't get IRONY.

Nobody gets irony when it's on a text-only forum and you don't use emoticons. Just how it is :thumbsdown:

Craegus for me, he's designs are outstanding every time and i hope to one day be as good as him :D

OK I couldn't let this go. "He is designs are outstanding"??? HIS not HE'S!!! Maybe Benny is Mexican and pronounced him "heem".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I wish I changed my vote to Omega. I love it when he corrects people, especially when it concerns a quick Google search.

Because it was funny on multiple levels.
For one, that I would be that annoyed that any one individual would vote for Gibbsy is ridiculous.
Two, that you suggested Aussies don't get irony, and my comment was ironic, in that here was a vote for most appreciated and one of the nominees was swearing at you.
Three. That in some way I would have done enough for you that you should be beholden to vote for me.

But now that I had to explain it, it's no longer funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back