Firewatch - hmm different

Remove this Banner Ad

Game slash movie

It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but I'm glad developers are having the courage to try something different

The scenery/graphiics look amazing and in many ways similar to the witness game (looks not gameplay)

I know I ask this constantly, but is this one a horror game or just an eerie story game?

It's not a horror

It supposedly has a twist later in the game .....where two characters go missing

That's all I've read and seen ....but it's not a resident evil game or till dawn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will it have a physical copy release or digital only?

My info says DLC

Asked at eb games today.

Sales assistant said he hadn't heard of the game....in other words no killing in it I really don't play games without death in it was his attitude

The developers have come out of TellTale (specifically lead designers on the first Walking Dead game) and other premium game studios such as Irrational. The principals also do the Idle Thumbs podcast. Firewatch will be, at its heart, story driven in an interesting explorable environment.

Yeah has to be no more than 25-30 for me to have a crack.
That does feel about the right price. I'll probably pick up in first Steam Sale TBH or a launch deal if it comes over to XBone.

Initial reports are about a 6-7 hour game, more if your explore a bit.
It will be ten for me

I tend to explore a lot and take my time

It's not about rushing to the end point for these type of games in my view.

$19.99 USD on Steam with a 10% launch discount. With the exchange rate at the moment it will be just over $25.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back