Mystery Flight MH370 missing

Remove this Banner Ad

That's why I'm asking. I don't know anything about the prevailing currents and tides.

google ego Leonard, giant fibre glass lego figurines have washed up on beaches all of the world. although its never been confirmed all supposedly were made and "launched" from the Netherlands by some wacky artist. the last one i heard of washed up in florida.

Is that wing relatively small considering the size of the plane?

its only part of the wing, as you can see here wings aren't one fixed piece.
maxresdefault.jpg
and as you see here, wings might by long but they aren't thick.
DSC_2234.jpg

A few planes have crashed in the area where this piece was found but they were much longer ago. Not that much rust or discolouring on this piece which suggests to me that's it is relatively new- within 3yrs. The size seems about right to for a 777.

A few planes have crashed in the area where this piece was found but they were much longer ago. Not that much rust or discolouring on this piece which suggests to me that's it is relatively new- within 3yrs. The size seems about right to for a 777.

Yep. Yemenia 313 crashed in 2009 (Airbus A310) & SAA 295 (B747) crashed in 1987. That piece of wreckage does not appear to have been in the sea for 6 years. If it is identified as a 777 part it is definitely from MH370.

I don't think that's the real plane wing. I think it's an impersonator put in the ocean a couple of months ago to fool the masses. It's a false flag wing. Just watch the media (who are in on it) jump all over this with the government to declare it's the real wing and that mh370 really crashed in the ocean.
I think you'll find that it is actually a crisis actor disguised as a plane wing, only he's been waiting along time in the water to be discovered.
I actually recognise him. He played a door frame at Sandy Hook and a cinema seat at Aurora.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is not an aviation investigation. It is a collection of information dressed up as a conspiracy theory - that MH370 was the same aircraft as MH17.

Yes, as i said it is an interesting post. That being said, the main stream media had been fast to spawn it's own "conspiracy" theories ever since the plane disappeared for eg the pilot hijacked the plane and/or he was suicidal. Neither of which turned out to be the case after investigations were concluded.
As of yet we have no idea what has happened to the plane and the only possible wreckage to wash up since it disappeared is this "flaperon" or whatever the correct parlance is.
Even if this is a part of mh370 it doesn't tell us anything new. We already assume it went into the ocean. Whatever happened to that plane, one thing we do know it was flying in the wrong direction.

I think you'll find that it is actually a crisis actor disguised as a plane wing, only he's been waiting along time in the water to be discovered.
I actually recognise him. He played a door frame at Sandy Hook and a cinema seat at Aurora.

Hey you're right! I'm sure it played Martin Bryant's surfboard on top of his car, too!

Bush and Cheney et al could've at least waited awhile before dropping more debris into the area. Fools.

Here's the latest crisis actor (the bag for people inonit) to have been "found"
CLJhS1hWoAALPOs.jpg

More intrigue if you notice the white line on the rock matches the white line on the gentlemen's shoe...hmmm (rubs chin)

Bush and Cheney et al could've at least waited awhile before dropping more debris into the area. Fools.

Here's the latest crisis actor (the bag for people inonit) to have been "found"
View attachment 157702

More intrigue if you notice the white line on the rock matches the white line on the gentlemen's shoe...hmmm (rubs chin)
Looks like a crack of sunlight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back