just post your username and the team you wish to play as

PLAYING LISTS:
default2013
or
default2002

pros
there will be updated lists
cons
we have to wait for skippos to finish the list which might mean we have to postpone when all this actually starts

pros
we can start right away when all positions are filled
cons
got nothing for this one

i do not care which ones we use but if i had to choose id choos 2013
just vote on which you would like to use

ok if he dosnt have them done ive already done 7 teams so ill mae the rest just in case

Hey I'm keen to join up I'm happy to take any team that we need to fill the league with like bris or port !

Skip 2013 teams would b great so hopefully he posts it soon .

awesome! hopefully by the time all the teams are full skip will have finished the lists

atm

Conca Truck- Richmond
Williamc99- Collingwood
Golden G- Brisbane
Deewong6996- Melbourne
CLFC23- Port Adelaide
Danger In Texas- Adelaide
Big Moose- Hawthorn
WAG- West Coast
saintkildaman- St Kilda
uncustom- Essendon
i am logo- Western Bulldogs
Ninja swan- Geelong
eth-dog- Sydney
mattycrowsboy- Carlton

LEFT: Sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well you ask me what team you want to be and ill send you your team roster. Every Week you will need to put up your team lineup for the upcoming match and i will simulate the match and i will put up the scores at the end of each match you will get one trade per week where you go around to the other team threads and ask if they will trade. At the end of the season there will be finals and awards for brownlow medal, coleman etc.

if you want to download the game here is the link

http://www.footyfanatic.net/download.htm

If we are using the 2002 lists, then I will take Essendon, however if someone else ends up wanting to take Brisbane and then Golden G would want to take Essendon then I will go with Geelong.

If we are using the 2002 lists, then I will take Essendon, however if someone else ends up wanting to take Brisbane and then Golden G would want to take Essendon then I will go with Geelong.

so ill put you as bombers for the moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back