Footy Fanatic Issues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you're just changing your current 22.
I've had to do it a fair few times though, in the year 2011 now.

Just change their names in the Current22 text file to names of other players (In your squad, but not already selected in that weeks 22)

On an interesting note. My Clubs B&F and Brownlow Votes screen only showed up at the end of 2010, nothing before that.

Odd hey?
I had to do that in the old FF, when two of my blokes got injured and I only had 23 on the list.

maybe click around the page, I find with some of my pages they are half missing but once you click on an area then move away the screen starts to take shape!!
still not working the screen doesnt move so i cant do the draft or my career anymore anybody know heaps of you have done the draft

ive never had problems with the draft but have problems during trade week after making heaps of trades it freezes and then doesnt respond.

as 4 being 1-5 could be the list i always select auto group and then train and i noticed a vast improvement in my players, that way u dont have all your players training intenslky at the same time all the time they get rested from time to time

ive never had problems with the draft but have problems during trade week after making heaps of trades it freezes and then doesnt respond.

as 4 being 1-5 could be the list i always select auto group and then train and i noticed a vast improvement in my players, that way u dont have all your players training intenslky at the same time all the time they get rested from time to time

Yeah I understand that, But when they Auto Train Travis Johnstone as a Forward fifty player when I need him in the midfeild, that kinda hurts the structure!!

I just thought someone would have some good tips

I think I am going to create My own training groups and save them and then just rotate them through me, hard and low throughout the season

Yeah I understand that, But when they Auto Train Travis Johnstone as a Forward fifty player when I need him in the midfeild, that kinda hurts the structure!!

I just thought someone would have some good tips

I think I am going to create My own training groups and save them and then just rotate them through me, hard and low throughout the season
I do that for my story ones. The rest are autoed

Man this is so frustrating.

I finished my 07 season picking up a youngster who is 17 years old and like 80 overall.

In his first season he earned the Rising Star Award and earned a AA jumper at CHB.

And all of a sudden just about when I'm about to do my first training session for the pre-season bang.

Error '3021' No current Record.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Man this is so frustrating.

I finished my 07 season picking up a youngster who is 17 years old and like 80 overall.

In his first season he earned the Rising Star Award and earned a AA jumper at CHB.

And all of a sudden just about when I'm about to do my first training session for the pre-season bang.

Error '3021' No current Record.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Back up your career.

I've only been able to play until the end of the 2010 season, when I close the list of retired players it bring up the "Run-time error '9':Subscript out of range" error and the game closes, and it only happens at the end of the 2010 season

I've tried it four different times with fresh new careers and have even reinstalled the game and the same error as above happens everytime.

Having no problems with the game and enjoying it thoroughly!!

The only problem is I am absolutely shattered that we cant do Multiplayer in Career mode!! Footy Fonatic is there any chance this mught happen or be available in the future??

The only problem is I am absolutely shattered that we cant do Multiplayer in Career mode!! Footy Fonatic is there any chance this mught happen or be available in the future??
Dunno. Ask Footy Fanatic;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant change any team tactics?

i remember in the old version, you could have long kicking, running game etc
and in the match screen all the options up the top are greyed out.

What do the Defensive Agression and Area Configeration things do???

It just says set to User 1 or Set to Default 1, how do I set it up???

Can I please get an answer on this.

Matt I know I sent you an email about this, but these are this is what I mean. I'm lost when it comes to team tactics...

Hey everyone, just letting you know I've updated to version 1.02 now.

You can go to http://footyfanatic.net to get it.

This is what's been added/fixed:

* Can now choose Tigers without it crashing during the Best and Fairest count
* Fixed Training bug where it would crash after choosing Auto button
* Training settings are now carried over to the next week
* Can no longer exit the Select Lineup window without selecting your team first - fixes 'no player' bug
* Slightly increased amount of Injuries that occur
* Decreased amount of variation between teams rankings in the Drafts
* Smarter AI Coach when setting the auto-coach on.

At the moment I'm just trying to get the bugs out of the game with the updates but I'm pretty sure I could see this being added in one of the future updates.

At the moment I'm just trying to get the bugs out of the game with the updates but I'm pretty sure I could see this being added in one of the future updates.
When will the Player Editor come out???

Very good game this is. Anyway you can edit the layout to make it flashier? That'd be a huge step up and make the game much more professional.

This is great news, me and a few mates are eagerly awaiting the chance to coach against each other!!

We have plans to start as our normal teams and do a fantasy redraft and then see who the greatest coach is of all time!!

Its alot different then just dominating against the AI every year, to be able to play against each other would make this the greatest game of all time!! Throughout a career though, pointless playing over 1 game in the practise mode!!

You still need to re work the potential ratings completely. Too many players...even star players, are retiring at 28ish.
If you want an idea you could go with say a number of say (75) for someones potential which means they can realistically become a player that's rated at 75 - and stay like that for a fair period. then you should also have ceilings for each particular stat such as kicking - which could have a ceiling of say 120. Then if you ue a forrnula such as (potential X ceiling) / 100 = 90...so basicallt because they have such a high ceiling for that stat they have a higher rating. a ceiling of 100 would be pretty much the potential number.
Also you need a consistency rationg!
apart from that...good stuff!

You still need to re work the potential ratings completely. Too many players...even star players, are retiring at 28ish.
If you want an idea you could go with say a number of say (75) for someones potential which means they can realistically become a player that's rated at 75 - and stay like that for a fair period. then you should also have ceilings for each particular stat such as kicking - which could have a ceiling of say 120. Then if you ue a forrnula such as (potential X ceiling) / 100 = 90...so basicallt because they have such a high ceiling for that stat they have a higher rating. a ceiling of 100 would be pretty much the potential number.
Also you need a consistency rationg!
apart from that...good stuff!

agree, good players drop off way too much when they get older, and start declining at about 24 in some cases, thats the 1 thing pissing me off atm

i have a bug that crashes the game after round 1 of the brownlow count, and i never finds out who wins the brownlow :p

also i dont know if this is only my problem but why do someone always have 50 touches playing at full back against me and why does shannon bynes always kick 7 goals on ben rutten who is my full back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back