Footy Fanatic Issues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i usually score behinds as well.

this game is very realistic i have had a player kick 129 goals last season and then two players kick 145 and 134 respectively this season and miss all australian selection on all ocassions im shattered

and players kick 14 in a game and have 35 disposals and not get a brownlow vote i hate umpires

jesus like to know what I am doing wrong!!

I cant get anyone to kick 100 goals at the moment

My most in a game has been 8 by tomahawk!!

I started a new season last night:

* Redraft
* Not allowed to pick any players over the age of 22!!

Really enjoying it at the moment

runners up in my first year after going 1-6 in the first 7 rounds

2nd season i am 11-4-1 2nd on the ladder

G.Ablett 171 day with ostitis peubis before round 1!!!

that was shattering!!

i poached a rookie listed forward that had gone up 45+ overall the year before up to 83 ovr..

in his first year Larry Kaehler kicked 69 during the season. he then kicked 9 between the first two finals.
in the grand final he kicked his first ten goal plus haul.. he kicked 11.1..was named all australian and norm smith medalist

in his next season he kicked a personal best 14 in one game and then went on to kick 105 goals during the season and then a further 6 during the finals..winning the coleman medal

career so far

2009 - Age 17

-Selected with the #60 in the rookie draft by Hawthorn

2010 - Age 18
-Traded for Kepler Bradley (78ovr), Jobe Watson (87ovr) and Henry Slattery (68ovr)
-Debuts for Essendon
-Finishes 3rd in Essendon B&F
-Earns All Australian honours
-Becomes a premiership player
-Becomes a Norm Smith Medalist

2011 - Age 19

-Finishes Runner Up in Essendon B&F
-Earns All Australian honours
-Becomes a Coleman Medalist
-Becomes a 2 time premiership player

for some reason i cant set training for draftees and newly accuried players from trade week, its currently training ben rutten and a drafted midfielder and sandilands on the F rating

for some reason i cant set training for draftees and newly accuried players from trade week, its currently training ben rutten and a drafted midfielder and sandilands on the F rating

Yeah I got this as well

anyways I have had a new idea when I get sick of my underage season

Next I am going to start a redraft, and only recruit Victorians!! or maybe South australians etc etc

really I am just biding time until the multiplayer comes out!!

Footy Fonatic I can not wait for mutliplayer!!

is there anybody whose ff freezes after doing like 15 or so trades during trade week.

its happened numerous times and very frustrating just when ive done all my trades it freezes.

i always trade players once they reach 25 and pick up 18-21 young guns as once they reach 25 they start to decline in overall rating so i trade about 15 players out of my team for draft picks and young guns every year?

is there anybody out there to work out the drafting process yet its frustrating to get pick 1 and u pick what seems to be the best availabel but ends up being the 10th best???

A VERY annoying issue so far is me closing the draft and it starts all over again. Can you make it so you can't accidently close the window or make it return to where it was before?

Just had two players completely dissapear off my list and seemingly out of the game completely during the off season. Pretty ****ing annoying to tell you the truth.

Sorta noticed a bit strange that at the start of the season just finished, both players were marked down as 'already awaiting a new contract' before any negotiatons had been made. One of them even had 2 years on his contract. Then when all trades have been made and the final contracts done, the next week they arent there, and werent available in any of the drafts.

Vanished. Very annoying considering both were in my first 18.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DEFINITELY need to fix the bug where if you right click on No PLayer by accident in the team selection screen.........it exits the game and saves the team as is - resulting in a player missing and the game crashing when trying to play the next game.

:mad: (third time this has ruined my career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

DEFINITELY need to fix the bug where if you right click on No PLayer by accident in the team selection screen.........it exits the game and saves the team as is - resulting in a player missing and the game crashing when trying to play the next game.

:mad: (third time this has ruined my career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Try the new Update.:thumbsu:

Just had two players completely dissapear off my list and seemingly out of the game completely during the off season. Pretty ****ing annoying to tell you the truth.

Sorta noticed a bit strange that at the start of the season just finished, both players were marked down as 'already awaiting a new contract' before any negotiatons had been made. One of them even had 2 years on his contract. Then when all trades have been made and the final contracts done, the next week they arent there, and werent available in any of the drafts.

Vanished. Very annoying considering both were in my first 18.

Damn it. I've got two players on my list who we're 'Awaiting a new contract' before the season started..I've nearly finished the season, I'll post here if they disappear too cause that's just ****ing shit if they do.

btw with all the problems take your time FF you are doing a great job, probably under 5% of people can make this game,keep it up :thumbsu:

Try the new Update.:thumbsu:

No that only fixes it if you exit the team selection screen on purpose without selecting all your players. I exited accidently by right clicking on *No Player* which selected my team as is - with a missing player.

I have the update and thought that would fix it but silly me just had to do it for a third time, and unfortunately still the same results....2 years on career for nothing (Must remember to Backup my Career!!!!!!!:mad:)

No that only fixes it if you exit the team selection screen on purpose without selecting all your players. I exited accidently by right clicking on *No Player* which selected my team as is - with a missing player.

I have the update and thought that would fix it but silly me just had to do it for a third time, and unfortunately still the same results....2 years on career for nothing (Must remember to Backup my Career!!!!!!!:mad:)

DONT'T PANIC.....

Go to the Footy Fanatic directory in 'my computer'

Go to 'season'
Open the file corresponding to the career you're using
Open 'current' then 'lists'
Open your team
Open the notebook file 'Bombers Current 22' (or whatever ur team is)

Change the name of the player who is missing to another player on your senior list.

Save.

Reopen Footy Fanatic and continue.

EASY

DONT'T PANIC.....

Go to the Footy Fanatic directory in 'my computer'

Go to 'season'
Open the file corresponding to the career you're using
Open 'current' then 'lists'
Open your team
Open the notebook file 'Bombers Current 22' (or whatever ur team is)

Change the name of the player who is missing to another player on your senior list.

Save.

Reopen Footy Fanatic and continue.

EASY

You my friend, are a CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Keep getting a "runtime error 70: permission denied" error when I exit the player retirements window. First time it's happened to me, the only things that have been different about this season are that I had no retirements and won the flag for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back