Funny Twitters

Remove this Banner Ad

HarryTiger

Premiership Player
Jul 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I follow the actor Gary Busey called NotGaryBusey, but it is really him. He suffered brain damage in a motorcycle accident and is said to suffer effects from it.

NotGaryBusey Not Gary Busey
Kim Kardashian's dad was OJ Simpson's defense lawyer. So basically, she's famous for what her dad was famous for...getting off black guys.

(he's had an ongoing war with celebrity nobody KK)

I get weird looks at the gym when I ask people to spot me. It's not my fault I can't reach my back in the shower.

RPuttz RPuttz by NotGaryBusey
#NoteToFemales: The great thing about being a man is that you can be funny AND good looking.

Beer is a drug. Because it makes you (D)o (R)eally (U)gly (G)irls.

The only time I ask a woman out is after sex, when I ask her to get out of my house.

All these "Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse" jokes are getting old. It's like beating a dead Sarah Jessica Parker.

Nick_Nolte Nick Nolte's Mugshot by NotGaryBusey
Wait, so you're tellin me the first line of Brown Eyed Girl ISN'T "hey little negro"?
(he's friends with Nick)

Japan is used to giant monster attacks. They should just pretend this earthquake was a giant Michael J Fox attack.

When I see a woman breast feeding in public, I ask her "Do you have some candy for the rest of the class?"

Of course @CharlieSheen passed 4 drug tests, the guy has been studying for 20 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back