SA Funny Yahoo Answers

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to contribute to that site and progressed to quite a high level. Eventually the proliferation of dumbasses did me in, I couldn't prevent myself from giving troll answers which is all they deserved. A large portion of the questions are teenage girls asking "does he like me?" and posting pictures of themselves with "Am i pretty?". And then there's the questions which would be more quickly answerd by sticking the subject into wikipedia or google e.g. "where is the nile river?" stuff like that, WhyTF wouldn't you just google it?

I visit there on the odd occasion, mostly the AFL section but it's polluted with idiots who keeping harping on about the Crows, North Melbourne and hot dogs. I found out about the BF site through there...some of the questions are mind bogglingly stupid.

Clearly Google is not a friend of some people there.

BUFg4AYaP3hn47x70CGs8Sfd_500.jpg

I used to contribute to that site and progressed to quite a high level. Eventually the proliferation of dumbasses did me in, I couldn't prevent myself from giving troll answers which is all they deserved. A large portion of the questions are teenage girls asking "does he like me?" and posting pictures of themselves with "Am i pretty?". And then there's the questions which would be more quickly answerd by sticking the subject into wikipedia or google e.g. "where is the nile river?" stuff like that, WhyTF wouldn't you just google it?

The really depressing part is knowing that they're reproducing.

I used to sift through yahoo answers to pass some time, but got permabanned for suggesting that an asker rig their rubbish with dynamite to stop the dog from going through it. I see way worse serious answers than that getting posted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back