GDFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been involved at the club in the past 5 years ?
I don't think I would go that low

if you have been involved you would know ya self and their has never been a big fan base at the home games so their wouldn't be a big income

Last edited:
Holzfield - $600 per game
3 time p
Yeah but the club threw that at him and he I beleave he was loyal threw his contract and tried to lift the club
3 time prem player
2 time b+f at Corio hard to get players like that to club overs maybe but good for the club stuck with the club last year could have easy walked but did not so good on him

3 time p
3 time prem player
2 time b+f at Corio hard to get players like that to club overs maybe but good for the club stuck with the club last year could have easy walked but did not so good on him
He didn't walk because he was on 600 a game but he did try to he was training at bell post hill after Barry left and they only offered him 1/4 of what

I have stated twice already I am not a fan of these forums where people are hiding behind usernames so I am not going to be replying to garbage on here

Anyone want the FACTS you can call me on 0490 105 995 or email me at coriodevils@gmail.com, or turn up to the club to speak like men face to face
Embarrassing yaself and the club

Holzfield - $600 per game
Haha really? That's 4 times more than what he would have got at BPH. Good for him, poor by devils. No wonder he wanted to break a signed contract to get there.
Surely better paying 4 blokes $150, anyway irrelevant now.

So is Tanner bringing some signings with him? Good signing by Belmont it seems

Cmon guys. Give corio a break. By the looks of it last year they were a long long way off and somehow fielded sides each week albeit players doubling up matches. From the outside looking in this off season has been a big positive for the club in recruiting players whether they play seniors or reserves. And hopefully on the committee and coaching side of things there is a bit of continuity for the club also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little to broad for my liking but fairly good observation

how is everybody grasping the point system concept? anakie and werribee will feel it the hardest this yr losing a bunch of players. unless they have 18's comin thru theres no hope they can replace all the players leaving within the point cap n it will take them 3-4 years to bring in enuf players to have success, while staying in the points. Corio lucky 2 have juniors coming back.

Have you wrfl 2nds div 3 clearly they ain't in the top 22 at the club that's like getting 2nds players from winch and putting them in a bfl ones team it wouldn't work but good luck to am

I'm not to sure what you are saying here but I'm gonna go ahead and say that you haven't seen them play? Catagorising all the recruits from the WRFL as reserves players is incorrect.

Have you wrfl 2nds div 3 clearly they ain't in the top 22 at the club that's like getting 2nds players from winch and putting them in a bfl ones team it wouldn't work but good luck to am
I'm not to sure what you are saying here but I'm gonna go ahead and say that you haven't seen them play? Catagorising all the recruits from the WRFL as reserves players is incorrect.
Don't even worry about him! He is on WRFL claiming corio coach and players are doing his head in talking themselves up!! Someone is fishing!

well said. He played injured last year and didn't do the pre season
So PJ'S a great player going by those stats. Italian Stallion just made an excuse for him injured etc. last season. His year at Port was average, and that's a fact. And if they were rubbish, and if he's that good, he should have stood out in that team then shouldn't he? Maybe because he followed soft Ged Brody and overrated rude man Doggy Ryan to Port and thought it would be easy for him, or he just wanted money, because he never looked like he wanted to be there. Who knows?

So PJ'S a great player going by those stats. Italian Stallion just made an excuse for him injured etc. last season. His year at Port was average, and that's a fact. And if they were rubbish, and if he's that good, he should have stood out in that team then shouldn't he? Maybe because he followed soft Ged Brody and overrated rude man Doggy Ryan to Port and thought it would be easy for him, or he just wanted money, because he never looked like he wanted to be there. Who knows?
I would say team of the year honors and beating James Byrnes that year for the bnf is a pretty good honor. Even though James only played limited games it's still a good effort. Haven't seen him play gdfl but have seen him keep full forward goalless eg Clinton Wells and Russell Robertson. Never seen him as a standout player. Only a reliable backman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back