Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies Season 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a few positional changes to change things up a bit make people fight for positions they want come the season proper and to try other players in different positions after all it is only pre-season.

I did notice Krazy Kris kinda requested wanting to match up on bonce in this game in the match thread, and hes named at CHF so perhaps we could switch KK to CHB and move the legend that is StFly to FF? Or even more Marklar to FF and StFly to FB. Thoughts people?

Would love to see Marklar mark at CHF, ABH to FF and Shuffle the back line around to get the Boncer line up :)

Would love to see Marklar mark at CHF, ABH to FF and Shuffle the back line around to get the Boncer line up :)

Lay-zee! So your team would look like;

FB: Ninty - Krazy Kris - krisholio14
HB: Flawed Genius - StFly - Axis_Miles03
C: Peterss - Claypigeon - A Flying Pube
HF: whoopsman - Marklar_33 - Armitage2Reiwoldt
FF: winty - A Bit High - Thecatattack

RR: TheDoctor11 - Covvy - Lion Cub 16

INT: Dogs R Barking - Buckets007

Changes: NIL

Positional Changes:

TheDoctor11 from FF to RUCK
Thecatattack from RUCK to FP
Krazy Kris from FP to FB
Flawed Genius from CENTRE to HBF
Claypigeon from HBF to CENTRE
Dogs R Barking from HBF to INT
Axis_Miles03 from INT to HBF
A Bit High from CHF to FF
Marklar_33 from FB to CHF

I'm thinking we could also swap A2R or whoopsman with Cub as well, we know the sim likes Cub in the roll, but does it like either of them in the midfield?

Hey Gumbies, I'll be checking in from time to time. Gradually being more active throughout the season if all goes to plan

Hey Gumbies, I'll be checking in from time to time. Gradually being more active throughout the season if all goes to plan

Hey buckets. .. Glad to see you back. .. Would be good to get our regular FB playing again, we might be able to free up 33 or yourself to reek some havoc ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cheers mate :p
carn the gumbies

You're too late to get a run in this game (teams submitted on Friday). .. but come in give the Hawks some stink eye and cheer us on ;)

Match Thread

Edit: Just ignore Jobe, most of us do but we occasionally throw him a bone though ;)

Second post has been updated with Curlza added, Kris already had #7 so #07 was given, you're free to change if this is unacceptable, just pop onto the first page to see the list of numbers already taken.

And nah, don't ignore Jobe, just don't take him seriously, you'll get dragged into an argument that no one wins.

Second post has been updated with Curlza added, Kris already had #7 so #07 was given, you're free to change if this is unacceptable, just pop onto the first page to see the list of numbers already taken.

And nah, don't ignore Jobe, just don't take him seriously, you'll get dragged into an argument that no one wins.

I feel stupid if I get into banter with him. .. I mostly ignore him but sometimes its hard ;)

Grand Final is here <<<LINK<<<. .. It's only pre-season but it should be a good warm up for the season proper plus positions are still up for grabs. .. So gather around us and lets get stuck into Season 14's Premiers. ..

Get around the thread guys and help deliver the bombers a masterclass on SFA football
What she said. It may be the pre-season, but it's still a Grand Final. Come tear me a new one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back