Geelonk's Druggie Hall of Shame!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lay off the turps Doofy.

View attachment 1955935
Wikipedia 🤦‍♂️ and you're still an idiot.

Last edited:
Wikipedia 🤦‍♂️ and you're still an idiot.

If you don't think alcohol is an addictive drug then you are even dumber than I thought as I didn't think that was possible.

If you don't think alcohol is an addictive drug then you are even dumber than I thought as I didn't think that was possible.
It's not a hardcore illegal drug like we are discussing in my op, lots of people drink and smoke but the difference is they are legal not illegal.

Last edited:

It's noy a hardcore illegal drug like we are discussing in my op, lots of people drink and smoke but the difference is they are legal not illegal.
This is not a discussion. This is just you failing...again.

Is alcohol the reason you make so little sense or is the hard stuff?

I detect some projection.

This is not a discussion. This is just you failing...again.

Is alcohol the reason you make so little sense or is the hard stuff?

I detect some projection.
I think it's more like your reluctance to accept you have an illicit drug problem at your club.

As the proud supporter of a proud team that has never had a player test positive to drugs I find this behaviour reprehensible :thumbsdown:

Disgusting.
So Jake Carlisle was already a Saints player when he got done? What power the St Kilda drug kulcha has to get a guy to take drugs a few hours after signing

So Jake Carlisle was already a Saints player when he got done? What power the St Kilda drug kulcha has to get a guy to take drugs a few hours after signing
Wasn't even the worst trade we bent them over on :$

andrewlovett.oops

You really are an idiot...

The incident was strike three for the 23-year-old Connors, who was suspended for eight matches two seasons ago after an alcohol-fuelled incident at a Sydney hotel that involved former teammate Ben Cousins. It was that notorious early morning punch-up when Connors’ struggles with alcohol first became public
60% of people in Australian hospitals are there because of alcohol, directly or indirectly - DT's, car accidents, assaults, falling off ladders, dementia, etc. It is BY FAR the most destructive drug in our community. Nothing else comes close.

So you've admitted that Musty Fartin and co. are full-on drug-f*cked lunatics. That's a good start, Tugging Tigger :$

60% of people in Australian hospitals are there because of alcohol, directly or indirectly - DT's, car accidents, assaults, falling off ladders, dementia, etc. It is BY FAR the most destructive drug in our community. Nothing else comes close.

So you've admitted that Musty Fartin and co. are full-on drug-f*cked lunatics. That's a good start, Tugging Tigger :$
wtf that is not even remotely close to being true.

It is true. I've been a psychiatric nurse and I am a general nurse, been one for many years - it's one of the first things I learned in training.
It’s not true. And it is not even close to being true. Alcohol is a dangerous drug yes, but 60% of all hospital patients? Just no. Not even close.

If you are actually a nurse which I highly doubt maybe do a bit of research :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s not true. And it is not even close to being true. Alcohol is a dangerous drug yes, but 60% of all hospital patients? Just no. Not even close.

If you are actually a nurse which I highly doubt maybe do a bit of research :$
Floggo, do your research. I’ve seen the damage first hand thousands of times. I’ve seen things that you can’t imagine. If you think I’m lying IDGAF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back