Good bye and good luck Jack Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

Be like 20 years before Jack jr is running around in the AFL taking speckys. Dunno if I'll be alive by then.

It seems football becomes more important as your own life becomes less exciting

In 20 years time I will be hanging on this type of s**t. No kids and therefore no grandkids I fear how much I am going to hang on Richmond to give me something to live for.

It seems football becomes more important as your own life becomes less exciting

In 20 years time I will be hanging on this type of s**t. No kids and therefore no grandkids I fear how much I am going to hang on Richmond to give me something to live for.
That's why I've got teams in more than one sport. At least one of them should be doing okay at all times.

That's why I've got teams in more than one sport. At least one of them should be doing okay at all times.
Lol nice idea. Also my connection to Tasmania due to family. My membership won’t be a one time thing. Truely hope they go well.

Lol nice idea. Also my connection to Tasmania due to family. My membership won’t be a one time thing. Truely hope they go well.
Yeah my mum was born in Tassie so I guess I'm half tasmanian lol

Benny's next
Yeah, I have no doubt that Benny will go over as CEO.

I have no problems with Jack and Benny wanting to go and work for their home State's team. We are spoilt in Victoria to always have had our teams so for them to finally have their own team for their state is a big thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I have no doubt that Benny will go over as CEO.

I have no problems with Jack and Benny wanting to go and work for their home State's team. We are spoilt in Victoria to always have had our teams so for them to finally have their own team for their state is a big thing.
Tassie football needs a strong leader like Benny for it too succeed.

As soon, as memberships open will be getting one.

1. I just noticed that you are a real Mod now

2. Are you moving across to the Tassie Board?

if its not the green map of tassie jumper then its already failed
there are too many teams and now adding a 19th

wtf

need to get it back to 16

They wont use the green jumper with the map logo.... that will be saved for State teams at U18 level and/or VFL/TSL state games.
They might run with the green colour, something like this wouldn't suprise

1694673847448.png

And they will get to a 20th team before they go back to 16.
10 games a week for tv, which means Thursday night every week.
Will mean just play everyone once, no double up games.

They wont use the green jumper with the map logo.... that will be saved for State teams at U18 level and/or VFL/TSL state games.
They might run with the green colour, something like this wouldn't suprise

View attachment 1802751

And they will get to a 20th team before they go back to 16.
10 games a week for tv, which means Thursday night every week.
Will mean just play everyone once, no double up games.
Depends on what they get called? Tasmania panthers I would have something like Black and a really nice green.

Depends on what they get called? Tasmania panthers I would have something like Black and a really nice green.
yeh true, the moniker will go a long way to the colour scheme.

But I reckon there are plenty of clubs with 'black' in their colur scheme that the AFL may look at something else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back