Live Event Goodbye Gil !!!

6gRCnAr.gif
You get an erect penis over pictures of Jeff Kennett? 🤣

adam sandler lol GIF

You are whats wrong with the world! How can you look in the mirror and not hate yourself
Because I don't have all the hangups of millennials and Gen Z's, I also own a house and have a nice super package for my retirement but I will still find a way to access pensioner payments that you of course will be paying for.

Oh, I love myself

....daily.

Because I don't have all the hangups of millennials and Gen Z's, I also own a house and have a nice super package for my retirement but I will still find a way to access pensioner payments that you of course will be paying for.

Oh, I love myself

....daily.

Weak, bet you had to work for all that.

I've already got a plan for retirement. I'm just going to marry a rich toorak husband who will mysteriously die just after I take out a life insurance policy on him. I'll be retired by 40.

List of people Lethality supports:
Racists
Misogynists
Coward Punchers
Squibs
Golliwog collectors

True, but there are plenty of those people in Tasmania too and that is why Tassie should never get their own team I'm afraid

Imagine trolling Jeff Kennett on Twitter and getting him to respond to your bait.

That takes tier 1 level floggery right there

Well done Suzi (whoever they are) 👍👍👍

the best thing they/that/them have done ever

Trouble in paradise! Weren’t you two cyber lovers at one stage?

I think you're confusing Jazny with Podgey's therapist and Podge confused with Bombers2003.

Weak, bet you had to work for all that.

I've already got a plan for retirement. I'm just going to marry a rich toorak husband who will mysteriously die just after I take out a life insurance policy on him. I'll be retired by 40.
Its always good to have a plan, hope too god he dies quickly though, you might actually have to consummate the marriage:sick:

Back