FTA-TV Gotham

Remove this Banner Ad

Easily. Fish is annoying, but at least it doesn't feel like she's being thrown storylines just so there's a female element. Who gives a toss if Barbara is having an affair, really?
Maybe it might be more interesting once Montoya is working under Gordon? It isn't really interesting now. Hot, sure. Haha.

I tolerate Fish because one day we will be watching Penguin crush her. :D

Haha watching the televised version of Zsasz killing the cop and adding to his 'tally'...so lame. Basically a collection of single shots (showing absolutely nothing) with '28' being overheard haha.

Channel 9 edited it out? And they wonder why people torrent FFS, what is wrong with this country.

Easily. Fish is annoying, but at least it doesn't feel like she's being thrown storylines just so there's a female element. Who gives a toss if Barbara is having an affair, really?

What does she actually do besides sit at home and drink, be a pain in the arse causing trouble for Gordon and leave him for his lesbian (former) nemesis?

I thought Barbara was meant to be Gordon's daughter in Batman canon.

Is this just network television creating any excuse to have a horseshit love interest under the guise of a Batman lore character's name?

What ever the case, please end her. I bet part of her contract states she must walk around in a custom tailored satin lounge robe for half of her appearance time.

Barbara's plot is there to add "romantic drama" and appeal to horny guys in want of lesbian scenes.

Gotham won't display graphic lesbian scenes so these people will be dissapointed.

It's a bit of a "meh" plot and I hope it doesn't take time from the actual meaningful plots in this decent little show.

Enjoyed that episode.

Alfred has grown more and more on me.

The show probably suffers from trying to introduce too many of Batman's Rogues Gallery in the one season. I'm half expecting us to see Gordon go to the gym and find a young Bane there pumping iron or something.

Good episode. Was the assassin ment to be red claw? If so another cool BTAS callback.

I kinda got a court of owls feel from Lovecraft before he was killed with the whole thing about they are pulling the strings and so on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the first 4 episodes and kind of got bored with/forgot about this.

Decided to see what the next couple of episodes were like and ended up completely up to date. Really enjoying the series!

Watched the first 4 episodes and kind of got bored with/forgot about this.

Decided to see what the next couple of episodes were like and ended up completely up to date. Really enjoying the series!
I lioke what they've done with the Penguin, they've taken from a cackling idiot with a gun umbrella and made into a manipulative scheming adversary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back