Game Day Grand Final Discussion Thread 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Insert whynotboth.gif

Nah, back home now, cbf going back down the street. 50 minutes to go and i start drinking.
To quote Axl Rose - "ohhhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh"

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Happened twice to me today, saw people with scarves a little up the road and immediately thought 'oh a Tiger'. Obviously they were Hawks, wearing what looked like official paraphernalia when I got closer, but I swear their Hawthorn 'gold' was looking awfully like Richmond yellow.
Just my eyes?
My five year old son has been sucked in on numerous occasions over the past two weeks
On Burgundy Pde yesterday he said Dad look Swans and Tigers balloons only to be disappointed that they were Hawks

Last edited:
Download the Bet Easy app and they give you a free $50 bet. .... No deposit required. ...Free hit.

Nah, happy to punt occasionally. Don't want it as a habit so to speak (and that's not a shot at punters, just something i'm not interested in).

Nah, happy to punt occasionally. Don't want it as a habit so to speak (and that's not a shot at punters, just something i'm not interested in).

Me either Captain but if someone is going to give me a $50 free hit I'll take it and hopefully put it to good use. .....

Me either Captain but if someone is going to give me a $50 free hit I'll take it and hopefully put it to good use. .....

I once won a sporting voucher. The world cup (2nd last one) was on. I stuck it on Germany. Pricks fell short. 4 years later they get up. Not that i'm bitter or anything...........

Their 'brown' is a very very dark brown and gets darker every season. Clearly ashamed of their true colours

RFC and the AFL should step in and make sure they use their proper light poo diarrhoea brown because they're ripping off our colours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Premiers - Sydney
Winning Margin - 24 points
Most Possessions - Hanneberry 34
Most Goals - Franklin 6
Most Tackles - McGlynn 12
Most Behinds - Franklin 5

Hale for first goal at $21. Had $2.50 on it. (yeah big spender)
Only other bet I had was Hawks and Rabbitohs to win their respective GFs at $12.19 a few weeks ago. Put $25 on it.

Me and a mate went hard at the start of the year for both these teams to win the gf so hoping for a swans win for more $ got on before the whole buddy leaving to the swans.

As for today Parker or jack as norm smith. And think Sydney will win under 39.5 good luck everyone who has a punt

Premiers - Sydney
Winning Margin - 28 points
Most Possessions - Kennedy
Most Goals - Franklin
Most Tackles - McGlynn
Most Behinds - Franklin
Norm Smith - Kennedy
First Goal - Goodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back