Multiplat GTA Trilogy remaster

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hard to get too excited, I hope they'll feel and play like IV or V but I know it'll just be some slight graphics upgrade at best. Remasters are only ever the bare minimum they need to do to flog it off again.

I trust rock star to put out quality remasters for each game don’t seem the type to make a quick buck for old games imo.

every man and his dog already owns the game though, plus they get all their money from online, technically they would profit most off just putting GTA Online on Switch

every man and his dog already owns the game though, plus they get all their money from online, technically they would profit most off just putting GTA Online on Switch
GTA Online on Switch would be interesting.

The performance could be bad... GTAO runs awful on PS3 since they added all the new content and the game runs sub 30 fps on PS4 when driving or when doing anything but walking.

I trust rock star to put out quality remasters for each game don’t seem the type to make a quick buck for old games imo.
I don't. They milk Online for everything they can these days. We should have had GTA 6 years ago. They're all about making a quick buck.

I don't. They milk Online for everything they can these days. We should have had GTA 6 years ago. They're all about making a quick buck.

When they're practically printing money themselves

Report : GTA Online Revenue Exceeded $700 Million In Past 12 Months
https://segmentnext.com/gta-online-revenue-exceeded-700-million/
Sep 27, 2020

GTA series is the crown jewel for RockStar Games and with the immense success of GTA V and its online component, GTA Online, the series has proved that it is not going anywhere soon. While it has been three years since the game’s initial launch, Rockstar has been supporting the game with new content and it comes as no surprise that the GTA online revenue has exceeded $700 million...

there is unfortunately little in the way of incentive that they would see in making new additions to the series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kotaku reported that gta v for next gen got delayed to next year so this can be released in November. If its being released next month surely it have to be announced very soon.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Kotaku reported that gta v for next gen got delayed to next year so this can be released in November. If its being released next month surely it have to be announced very soon.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

When the Mafia Trilogy was officially announced last year, Part 2 in the trilogy came out that same day (Part 1 about 3 months later). And the Borderlands 1 PS4 remaster was announced the week before its release date in 2019. Can see Rockstar officially announcing this trilogy on the release date. :p

These logos (and achievement lists & logos and backgrounds) were apparently found in the Rockstar launcher code. Interesting that SA achievement list has an icon for what appears to be bigfoot and Vice City has a bicycle icon.

1633476651497.png

Last edited:
These logos (and achievement lists & logos and backgrounds) were apparently found in the Rockstar launcher code. Interesting that SA achievement list has an icon for what appears to be bigfoot and Vice City has a bicycle icon.

View attachment 1253939

Damn, really exciting. Even though I bought the PS4 ports a few years ago, definitely up for buying the games again, depending on how much work has gone into these. Which sounds like it’s going to be significant.

Currently reading through the thread on GTA Forums where this all "broke" and early speculation is they have added quite a bit of stuff to the games.

It does sound more like thesewill be on par with the Mafia Definitive Edition. So happy this is happening.

After this, I hope Red Dead Redemption gets the same treatment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back