Multiplat GTA Trilogy remaster

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that Sony’s answer to Gamepass?

Yeah, it is. It’s a streaming service and has a vast library of PS2, PS3 and PS4 games on there. All the original God of War games are on there for example.

Absolutely. The trailer and screenshots look sensational.

It will be great to dive back into these games on a proper remaster and with GTA V style controlling.

Yeah, it is. It’s a streaming service and has a vast library of PS2, PS3 and PS4 games on there. All the original God of War games are on there for example.

It will be great to dive back into these games on a proper remaster and with GTA V style controlling.
Exactly. Keep the feels, upgrade the QoL

Streaming service? Hmmm. I’ve given Xbox’s cloud gaming a go, and it wasn’t great for me and I have pretty high speed internet, the slightest delay in gaming and it annoys the s**t out of me.

Interesting to see how it goes when it does become available in Australia with our shoddy internet.

Streaming service? Hmmm. I’ve given Xbox’s cloud gaming a go, and it wasn’t great for me and I have pretty high speed internet, the slightest delay in gaming and it annoys the sh*t out of me.

Interesting to see how it goes when it does become available in Australia with our shoddy internet.

I think there are certain games you can actually download.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I haven't played III or SA since I played them on PS2 back in the day, so whether or not the graphics suck doesn't really bother me, I'm just keen to play them again and revisit the nostalgia. Can't even remember if I ever finished III, and SA was so long ago I can hardly remember the story so it'll be like new games for me almost. Vice City I never got when I was younger for whatever reason but played a little bit a few years ago. So basically I'll be getting 3 new games so I'm pumped!

Does GTA V controlling mean the rogdoll physics will be introduced?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back