Multiplat GTA Trilogy remaster

Remove this Banner Ad

The remastered looks better IMO and you can tell it’s an official studio doing it at :40. I have seen posts online that have said the mods look better than the remastered but I don‘t see it

Does GTA V controlling mean the rogdoll physics will be introduced?
I have no idea mate. I don’t even know what ragdoll physics is. :p

I’m surprised they haven’t remastered GTA 4

Hopefully they remaster it next up. I played it last year and although it holds up very well on PS3, it would look sensational remastered. Red Dead Redemption is a game I also hope Rockstar remaster.

Hopefully they remaster it next up. I played it last year and although it holds up very well on PS3, it would look sensational remastered. Red Dead Redemption is a game I also hope Rockstar remaster.

I think we will Red Dead remaster would be amazing.

I wonder if rockstar would be able to render the game using RDR2 engine

I think we will Red Dead remaster would be amazing.

I wonder if rockstar would be able to render the game using RDR2 engine

They've (Rockstar) have been saying for years that a RDR and even a GTA IV remaster is unlikely due to the way they coded both games back in the day (from memory the explanation was unpacking then repacking it would cause too many problems to solve - even though they now have squillions thanks to GTA V Online :p).

I know it might be a thin excuse but I believe it as otherwise they would have re-released both by now!

Pre order is up on jb Hifi and amazon for $80. Its so weird that there is no ps5 physical but there is for xbox series x. Only reason I can think of is smart delivery as its just one box. Lol

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Pre order is up on jb Hifi and amazon for $80. Its so weird that there is no ps5 physical but there is for xbox series x. Only reason I can think of is smart delivery as its just one box. Lol

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
All a bit weird too with the switch version being the cheapest across the board, which is very rare?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back